Halves problem

Canberra imploding by the week.....thing is, if they sack the coach.....who is available.

You thought good half backs are hard to find....

I think Canberra is stuffed, Attracting players to that town isn't easy, it's a shit hole and comfortably the least attractive location wise, take out Rickys stint and they haven't looked good since that late 80s early 90s period when they attracted alot of QLD talent and they had deep pockets pre salary cap.

Honestly despite how the team is going staying with Ricky is probably still the best option but they will have to rebuild now.

I think Canberra is stuffed, Attracting players to that town isn't easy, it's a shit hole and comfortably the least attractive location wise, take out Rickys stint and they haven't looked good since that late 80s early 90s period when they attracted alot of QLD talent and they had deep pockets pre salary cap.

Honestly despite how the team is going staying with Ricky is probably still the best option but they will have to rebuild now.
They have to recruit English players as they’re the only people that want to play there and now evidently they don’t either. Maybe Ricky’s constant complaining has rubbed off on his players. There is no way that team should be that bad, they look directionless, I don’t know what was wrong with PAP at the start of the season but now he’s out with suspension they look to miss him pretty badly and not just from a go forward sense.

Alby is one of those rare players that seem to be able to know exactly how a ball will bounce a week before it even hits the ground. Would love to see him grab his opportunity by getting in shape and putting a bit of shine back in his game over the offseason.

I think he’s by far the most naturally talented half at the club (pending Mam).

Alby is one of those rare players that seem to be able to know exactly how a ball will bounce a week before it even hits the ground. Would love to see him grab his opportunity by getting in shape and putting a bit of shine back in his game over the offseason.

I think he’s by far the most naturally talented half at the club (pending Mam).

I've been blowing his trumpet for some time. He's a proper 5/8th and woefully underrated on here.

He's my pick to partner Reynolds with Gamble on the bench.

If Kev picks Billy over Albert to partner Reynolds, he is truly out of his mind.

I've been blowing his trumpet for some time. He's a proper 5/8th and woefully underrated on here.

He's my pick to partner Reynolds with Gamble on the bench.
Just depends how well he trains and what condition he’s in. He was quite a few kegs overweight last season but I think of the available options, Kelly has the best skill set to take advantage of Reynolds created space.

Just depends how well he trains and what condition he’s in. He was quite a few kegs overweight last season but I think of the available options, Kelly has the best skill set to take advantage of Reynolds created space.
Definitely. He's looking a heck of a lot trimmer than when he started with the Magpies this year. He also needs to stay off the booze and keep his head together. So far, so good in that regard.

Whatever happens, we are worlds away from Dearden, Croft and Milford thank god.
Hold that thought. All three were seen as the future of the club and potential captains at some point. Croft was captain of the Junior Kangaroos. Dearden was Peter Sterling medalist. And Milford had the world at his feet when he first signed.

Who'd have predicted we'd ditch those three and be arguing between Gamble and Kelly?

With great power comes great responsibility.

Dearden Milford and Croft wouldn’t have made good superheroes

With great power comes great responsibility.

Dearden Milford and Croft wouldn’t have made good superheroes
Milford would have made a great wrestler though

Revolting blob

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • Fozz
  • Jedhead
  • unnerv1ng
  • Dash
  • theshed
  • Xzei
  • Porthoz
  • FACTHUNT
  • Broncosarethebest
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.