Harry Grant - Is this the man who can solve Brisbane's dummy half woes?

If he's signed as a 9 why is he playing exclusively as a Halfback in ISC?

I think the training at 9 is only to add a bit more to his game because he's had to fill in at hooker at times.

I think his main goal is to be a half, but he is training at 9 just in case that's the position he needs to play to get in the NRL. I could be wrong but that's what I remember reading in an article about him.

It was Richards the Broncos and Paix's Queensland U18 coach last year that tried him at hooker. Kept Dearden and Boyd in the halves and moved Paix.

He did a good job but hasn't played there before and since. Service was quick he had a bad miss at 10-10 under the posts and Blues won.

Last edited:
It was Richards the Broncos and Paix's Queensland U18 coach last year that tried him at hooker. Kept Dearden and Boyd in the halves and moved Paix.

He did a good job but hasn't played there before and since.
I reckon he lost the game for them couldnt make the last tackle where nsw scored he fell off exhausted, Simpkin should have been 9 and Paix or Deardon 18th man, it was the Broncos decision to play Paix there at the last minute, Pete Nolan has always seen him as 9 and now Siebold is just looking for a cook replacment

Active Now

• Santa
  • Financeguy
  • Broncosgirl
  • Brotherdu
  • Bish
  • Culhwch
  • Behold
  • Footy Fanatic
  • MrTickyMcG
  • achievedrap
  • Skyblues87
  • RolledOates
  • Sproj
  • mrslong
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.