VOTE Has Darius Boyd Ruined His Legacy?

Has Darius Boyd Ruined His Legacy?

• Yes

Votes: 50 89.3%
  • No

Votes: 6 10.7%

• Total voters
And you are taking Darius' attempt to divert the narrative literally.
And the assumptions keep coming.
You think what you like. I'll take what he said at face value until I know otherwise.

And the assumptions keep coming.
You think what you like. I'll take what he said at face value until I know otherwise.
Face value literally means literally.

Darius has always been a polarising figure dating back to his junior days. There were always kids bigger, faster, stronger etc. and yet Darius kept picking his spots and won the right people over. That filtered into his professional career where he's had his share of ups and downs and has split a lot of fans over the years.

His past couple of years have been disappointing, but he isn't the first nor is he the last who stuck around too long.

If nothing else, it's just cemented Darius as a good but not great player. Somebody who would make the Top 100 Players of the Decade, but would struggle to make the Top 30 if not 50.

Where Darbs can really succeed is if he continues to be an ambassador for mental health and I think what he did at Newcastle and into his first year at Brisbane should be commended. He set a great example and a lot of players have since followed his lead. It's especially important for the young players and there were far too many tragedies in recent years.

Active Now

• lynx000
  • RolledOates
  • broncos4life
  • Bucking Beads
  • Manifesto
  • Culhwch
  • Jazza
  • sooticus
  • Johnny92
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.