Has this ever happened in ANY other sport?

Hamm.0

Hamm.0

NRL Captain
Mar 5, 2008
It seems the scum that attracts soccer fans, has started to well and truly filter its way into the Australian version of the boring sport.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,865 ... 40,00.html

Typical crap that belongs in the slums of Europe and South America, yet sure enough this sport has brought it's horrific culture with it to our virgin shores. Pathetic.

Last edited by a moderator:
Soccer is the world game leave it alone...

I always knew soccer fans had a bad side to them and that proves it

Gone Fishing lately Hammo, yet another lure wasted by the looks

Russo said:

I think you misunderstand Russo. This is really just Hammo's secret way of acknowledging that Football is a sport, but at the same time preserving his bogan image [icon_razz1

Ari Gold said:
Russo said:

I think you misunderstand Russo. This is really just Hammo's secret way of acknowledging that Football is a sport, but at the same time preserving his bogan image [icon_razz1

Ah my mistake Ben I should have realised this being in the Other Sports thread after all.

And by the way in answer to his question I'm sure this problem has arisen in Hammo's favourite sport of Rugby Yawnion in south Africa and in France in the past........but could be mistaken icon_thumbs_u

Need i direct Hammo to the incident which i think was last year where a news reporter was assaulted live on air by a Broncos fan?

And in Melbourne too.

PWNED!

Unread

Active Now

• Brett Da Man LeMan
  • RolledOates
  • Wolfie
  • theshed
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Bucking Beads
  • Dash
  • Sproj
  • Fitzy
  • Mr Fourex
  • TwoLeftFeet
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.