Hasler sacked by Canterbury

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Desmond sacked by the Doggies apparently.

DKEdqpRUQAAKQ-R.jpg

The Dogs are a basket case

Minimum recovery time is 6 months, and it's been longer than that since he torn his ACL.

Scott is at 6 months, 2 weeks. From reading a graph on Twitter there have been 6 players in recent times who have returned to playing after a 6 month, 1-2 week recovery from ACL injury. So it's definitely possible he will play.

There's a few head coaching gigs up for grabs now.

EDIT: Oh the Rabbitohs filled theirs already didn't they.

Hasler at the Titans would be hilarious. I'm hoping for that.

If Hasler was stupid enough not to ensure his contract extension was binding given his position on the ladder then he deserves to get squat.

But I don't believe it was non binding

That said, the person who decided to offer the extension to Hasler should also be sacked.

I can't remember a coach ever getting and extension and termination in the same season.

For that reason I hope the extension was binding, then the bulldogs would have to pay out his entire new contract

The Warriors should be seriously considering telling Kearney to get nicked and get Hasler in there with a license to kill

Jason Demetriou is apparently the frontrunner for the Titans gig, so that limits his options.

He should probably just apply for the NSW job. Warriors are a basket case and no way will he fix that.

Does this mean anything for Foran's contract?

Might mean something for him and Woods both..

I'm pretty sure Foran joined the Dogs specifically to be coached by Hasler again, and Woods joined because he didn't want to re-sign with a club who didn't know who they wanted as their coach.. Lmao.

No. Foran has confirmed that Hasler not being coach wouldn't have any impact on his contract at the Bulldogs. He'll still play for them.

Woods on the other hand. Not sure about him.

Word is Dean Pay, Jim Dymock, Mick Potter all being considered by the Dogs board as Des' replacement. Apparently it's out of Dean Pay and Mick Potter.

Des to get Blues coaching job.

Word is Dean Pay, Jim Dymock, Mick Potter all being considered by the Dogs board as Des' replacement. Apparently it's out of Dean Pay and Mick Potter.

Des to get Blues coaching job.

Todd Payten and Michael Maguire have also been linked to the job

They'll hire a former Bulldog, 100%

Hiring McGuire would basically be going in the same direction, not a new direction.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Xzei
  • Rambstien
  • HarryAllan7
  • Jedhead
  • Johnny92
  • Jazza
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Big Del
  • Lurker
  • bert_lifts
  • FACTHUNT
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.