Hat-trick

Russo

Russo

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
Hayden (my youngest 9yo) is playing cricket at school this year for Iona.

Playing 5B's in only his third game on the weekend he got a hat-trick, all bowled. [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi In fact he nearly got a double hat-trick as he dropped a caught and bowled chance next ball.

Not bad for someone who has had no proper training etc. The week before in fact he got 2 wickets in 2 balls but the other team was all out so he missed out on a hat-trick there as well.

As an aside he can't bat for shit haha [icon_lol1.

Meat77 said:
Russo said:

This is my favourite part of that story! [icon_lol1.

He got a golden duck, came off and says well at least I can bowl and field and laughed about it. Other kids got out and cried.

Well he dropped a catch so how good can he really field???

Bucking Beads said:

Caught and bowled catches are nver easy.

So he's already better then Phil Tufnall

Browny said:
Bucking Beads said:

Caught and bowled catches are nver easy.

So he's already better then Phil Tufnall

lol mate under 9's all catches are tough [icon_lol1.

Russo said:
Hayden (my youngest 9yo) is playing cricket at school this year for Iona.

Playing 5B's in only his third game on the weekend he got a hat-trick, all bowled. [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi In fact he nearly got a double hat-trick as he dropped a caught and bowled chance next ball.

Not bad for someone who has had no proper training etc. The week before in fact he got 2 wickets in 2 balls but the other team was all out so he missed out on a hat-trick there as well.

No training :O Did he have a murali or meckiff style bowling action going on or something? :P

I was in the 5D team when at BBC, lol. I remember one of the Villanova cement pitches had a big hump in the middle of it, so if you were able to land the ball just on the other side of it the batsmen would have no chance :P

The following year when in the 6D team we totally owned. Even scored 202 in 25 overs against Marist Ashgrove once!

Active Now

• Jedhead
  • Fozz
  • upthebroncs
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Mr Fourex
  • teampjta
  • Wolfie
  • Bucking Beads
  • Financeguy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.