Have your say

They are piss-weak, loaded questions that only further push their agenda.

They are piss-weak, loaded questions that only further push their agenda.
Tend to agree. Alot of the questions I thought were designed to make people look hypocritical of their earlier answers.

They use Survey Monkey. I doubt they even read this shit.

Interested to hear some of the suggested rule changes.

Mine was dropping the ball should only count as a knockon if it hits the ground excluding, deliberate attempts at batt back excluded.

Interested to hear some of the suggested rule changes.

Mine was dropping the ball should only count as a knockon if it hits the ground excluding, deliberate attempts at batt back excluded.

What's the current rule, "dropping the ball should only count as a knockon if it hits the ground excluding Storm and Roosters."?

I said captain's challenge in non try scoring situations. On second thoughtI wish I said police the 10m to the letter of the law.

I just wrote this in the comments box, not what they were asking for but it was the only spot to write anything

Ours must be the only game in the world where people talk about deciding what penalties to call, and refs are judged by how many penalties are called. We talk about a game with low penalties that 'flows' being a good game, but it's only good if the low penalty count exists because teams didn't break the rules. If a rule is breached, blow a penalty. If there's too many penalties in a game, teams will learn. This was tried but it failed because the NRL gave up way too soon, and the teams that push the boundaries are once again rewarded.

The other issue desperately in need of fixing is the salary cap. Look at the Roosters. I am not accusing them of cheating. But I am saying they are evidence that the cap isn't working the way it is supposed to.

Furthermore, the NRL talks about how the salary cap produces an even competition, but this really is a ludicrous statement. Teams do not play each other twice. Some you play twice some you play once. The decision who you play once or twice is a commercial one, not an equity based one. While one team will play more bottom 8 sides twice, another team will play more top 8 teams twice. And then there's the inequity that State of Origin creates.

The only way to have an even and fair competition is to have a talent distribution model that actually works, teams play each other twice (or another otherwise fair draw) and a State of Origin schedule that does not take players away from their team.

I just wrote this in the comments box, not what they were asking for but it was the only spot to write anything

Ours must be the only game in the world where people talk about deciding what penalties to call, and refs are judged by how many penalties are called. We talk about a game with low penalties that 'flows' being a good game, but it's only good if the low penalty count exists because teams didn't break the rules. If a rule is breached, blow a penalty. If there's too many penalties in a game, teams will learn. This was tried but it failed because the NRL gave up way too soon, and the teams that push the boundaries are once again rewarded.

The other issue desperately in need of fixing is the salary cap. Look at the Roosters. I am not accusing them of cheating. But I am saying they are evidence that the cap isn't working the way it is supposed to.

Furthermore, the NRL talks about how the salary cap produces an even competition, but this really is a ludicrous statement. Teams do not play each other twice. Some you play twice some you play once. The decision who you play once or twice is a commercial one, not an equity based one. While one team will play more bottom 8 sides twice, another team will play more top 8 teams twice. And then there's the inequity that State of Origin creates.

The only way to have an even and fair competition is to have a talent distribution model that actually works, teams play each other twice (or another otherwise fair draw) and a State of Origin schedule that does not take players away from their team.
Nicely said.

Active Now

• Aldo
  • theshed
  • Sproj
  • Lozza
  • BroncosAlways
  • Xzei
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Manifesto
  • sooticus
  • lynx000
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.