Headline updates - Stuart off to meet ref bosses.. AGAIN

anzac7

anzac7

NYC Player
Sep 25, 2011
Here are some head line updates:

I couldn't believe I was reading this... again.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/n...rigin-refereeing/story-e6frfghx-1226418329394

He's off to meet the REF bosses next week after they came out and said the Hodges try was the correct ruling. Unbelievable... IT WAS A TRY! He want Harrigan to be able to over rule video refs...?!??!

------------------------------------

I read the above just after reading this:

http://www.gladstoneobserver.com.au/story/2012/07/06/blues-let-down-southern-media/

(this was a breath of fresh air before reading about Sooky off to the refs office again. And he said he's sick of being called a Sook... well, he was pretty admirable after the game but can he keep it up..?)

------------------------------------

For those who like to talk about how much is too much, NSW have found a banner to blow up about:

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/n...-suncorp-stadium/story-e6frfghx-1226418307653

(seriously though, while some things in this article are a bit too much, if we reported above everything the spectators do at any SOO game we would have a list of similar offences.. just seems like digging to me)

I remember when QLD was being banged by some real shocking ref decisions. It was Origin 3, 2006. What did we do? We went and won the ****ing game. Started this amazing run. You have sill much to learn, NSW, my padawan.

Darren Lockyer. No Try.

Argument is invalid NSW.

I love how they say he was "cleared of all charges". Actually, he was convicted and sentenced, and got off on appeal only when his ex "miraculously" decided to testify to the appeal hearing in his defence, after refusing to testify in the trial.

If anyone believes Greg Bird is innocent they're absolute morons.

I love how they say he was "cleared of all charges". Actually, he was convicted and sentenced, and got off on appeal only when his ex "miraculously" decided to testify to the appeal hearing in his defence, after refusing to testify in the trial.

If anyone believes Greg Bird is innocent they're absolute morons.

Absolutely. But he was cleared in court, so let it go. It's exactly the same as the Inglis case.

Heres another cracking article from south of the border..

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...uring-origin-iii/story-e6frexnr-1226418318788

HE is portrayed as the cleanest player in rugby league. A star who stands for everything good in the game. But here is the proof Queensland skipper Cam Smith has a dark side that NSW discovered on Wednesday night at Suncorp Stadium. The Daily Telegraph has unearthed eight separate incidents during State of Origin III that could have resulted in Smith being penalised, sin-binned or even being placed on report.

Sigh. Looks like the Tele's run of good sportsmanship lasted only a day.

The first paragraph?

NSW coach Ricky Stuart is set for a fiery showdown with referees bosses Bill Harrigan and Stuart Raper next week

I read that article, and I can't find where it says he's meeting with the refs?

very first line, in bold....

"NSW coach Ricky Stuart is set for a fiery showdown with referees bosses Bill Harrigan and Stuart Raper next week"

beat me to it nashy!

on the cam smith article, i cant believe they have the nerve to put down "77th minute face rub". i would go back and document every single face rub that NSW did on QLD in Game 3 alone, but to save the effort you could just take the total amount of tackles NSW did, minus about 10, and youve got your figure.

WHAT!?!??! LOL!!!!!

Here is the banner for all those who love it so much :)

P.S They were complaining about it being on channel 9 in full sight of however many million viewers, so what do they do? Go and let another million viewers see it in the article :)

329944-greg-bird.jpg

The worst part about that punch from Tate is the fact he didn't fracture the scumbags skull.

The worst part about that punch from Tate is the fact he didn't fracture the scumbags skull.

If he didn't have that last second hesitation he very well might have... we were all watching the replay guessing Tate's thoughts..

"Oh.. the cheek is right there... should I.. should I... nah, could get sin binned.. BUT WHAT A CHANCE! Ahh stuff it."

It wasn't even a proper punch. He totally restrained himself.

on the cam smith article, i cant believe they have the nerve to put down "77th minute face rub". i would go back and document every single face rub that NSW did on QLD in Game 3 alone, but to save the effort you could just take the total amount of tackles NSW did, minus about 10, and youve got your figure.

I don't know why they even bothered with this article. You can go through every tackle in game 2 and see plenty of illegal moves and dirty plays from both teams in almost every one.

Unread

Active Now

• Locky's Left Boot
  • Morkel
  • Broncosgirl
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Hurrijo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.