Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kev with the mic drop to Bennett not getting the job done 😂

A few timely facts. Absolutely not naming any "coworkers" and certainly not implying he might have to play on the other side of the field to keep distractions to a minimum.

View attachment 18506
What the actual **** is this? I bet whoever wrote this writes fanfic of Herbie where he leaves his rugby career for them.

Dobbo reporting the Broncos see Cobbo’s long term further as a centre. Also said that Herbie has forced Kevs hand and will have to give him a shot at FB next year.

I think this is smart business by the club and Herbie. See how he goes with a pre season and give him a crack at 1, and that could be a huge problem solved. TMM is more than capable of wearing the 6 and won't cost much.

I think this is smart business by the club and Herbie. See how he goes with a pre season and give him a crack at 1, and that could be a huge problem solved. TMM is more than capable of wearing the 6 and won't cost much.
I definitely don't see TMM as a long term 1, he's been respectable but I don't think be has it in him. I do think he can be an above average 6 though for cheap. Gamble would miss out which sucks because Gamble is a champ.

Very keen to see Herbie at 1.

When TMM was in doubt the other week only Cobbo and Meads names were tossed up as options to replace him now it looks like Herbie is the number 1 candidate obviously behind TMM ATM and now Cobbos gone from future fullback to centre.

Working with Darius is going to be a big help for him, Herbies the type of bloke who goes and does extras on his own time to better himself as a player.

Love the fact hes backing himself here, he could of easily took more money to go back himself at the dolphins under Wayne where he's nearly guaranteed the fullback spot.

I definitely don't see TMM as a long term 1, he's been respectable but I don't think be has it in him. I do think he can be an above average 6 though for cheap. Gamble would miss out which sucks because Gamble is a champ.

Agree 100%. I think TMM is a natural 6, and Cobbo is a natural centre. It could all line up if Herbie delivers.

1. Herbie
2. Goates
3. Cobbo
4. Staggs
5. Peirera
6. TMM
7. Reynolds

This could be arguably the best 1-7 in the comp if Herbie handles 1 as well as I think he will.

Agree 100%. I think TMM is a natural 6, and Cobbo is a natural centre. It could all line up if Herbie delivers.

1. Herbie
2. Goates
3. Cobbo
4. Staggs
5. Peirera
6. TMM
7. Reynolds

This could be arguably the best 1-7 in the comp if Herbie handles 1 as well as I think he will.

I wonder if Pereira might end up being Mariner. Also, it'll be interesting to see if Mam is ready by then too.

I wonder if Pereira might end up being Mariner. Also, it'll be interesting to see if Mam is ready by then too.
It could be a young fella, I just listed Pereira as he is performing in ISC and would be next in line at the moment.

When TMM was in doubt the other week only Cobbo and Meads names were tossed up as options to replace him now it looks like Herbie is the number 1 candidate obviously behind TMM ATM and now Cobbos gone from future fullback to centre.

Working with Darius is going to be a big help for him, Herbies the type of bloke who goes and does extras on his own time to better himself as a player.

Love the fact hes backing himself here, he could of easily took more money to go back himself at the dolphins under Wayne where he's nearly guaranteed the fullback spot.
If this is going to happen the training should start now. He and TMM and Niu (when fit) should be doing extra training sessions with Boyd on fullback play.

Herbie has size, speed and a good kick return over TMM and his size and speed are positives in both attack and defence.
If we were to move TMM to 6 or even still have Gamble we still have a ball playing option there which suits Herbie at 1.
His ball playing will develop specially with help from Darius. Fullback was his position growing up so he might feel abit more natural passing from there as centre was only new to him.
Shaun Wane England coach said he had a good catch and pass coming through the ranks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Cavalo
  • Wolfie
  • bazza
  • Xzei
  • Fitzy
  • Broncorob
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Justwin
  • Broncosgirl
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Harry Sack
  • Fozz
  • heartly87
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Skyblues87
  • Sproj
  • Big Del
  • Aldo
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.