Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Status
Not open for further replies.
His only advantage is he passes the ball more, but he has to because he hasn't got speed or a step and has no power, that said we are not exactly struggling with meters out of our own end even with Herbie gone but we do lack some line break ability.

That said I think Oates gets his best chances when he is given a ball that misses the centre anyway.

So that step he put on when he played right side , when Kotoni was out to set up a try for JP ?
That was my imagination ? And the holding 3-4 men off then passing to Hoeter for a try ?

Are we even watching the same games ???

So that step he put on when he played right side , when Kotoni was out to set up a try for JP ?
That was my imagination ? And the holding 3-4 men off then passing to Hoeter for a try ?

Are we even watching the same games ???
So your going to tell me he has an actual step to his game?

He might pull off a random one but it's not something you will see normally, comparing it to Herbie he has no step, infact comparing to an average centre I would say the same.

In terms of power his running game is weak, he isn't fast and he doesn't exactly punch through without the hole already being there.

What else is to say.

He might pull off a random one but it's not something you will see normally, comparing it to Herbie he has no step, infact comparing to an average centre I would say the same.

In terms of power his running game is weak, he isn't fast and he doesn't exactly punch through without the hole already being there.

What else is to say.

Maybe an upgrade to one of these ?
White cane | Wiki | Everipedia

What else is to say.

Brenko is better at the bread and butter centre stuff, some of which Herbie clearly isn't, but Herbie does have a bit of x-factor that Brenko lacks. I'm not a massive fan of Herbie at centre but I'd still have him over Brenko. Herbie can be a selfish ball player, but he busts his guts in defence, and he's strong as ****.

That said I think Oates gets his best chances when he is given a ball that misses the centre anyway.
LOL. You're probably right.

Brenko is better at the bread and butter centre stuff, some of which Herbie clearly isn't, but Herbie does have a bit of x-factor that Brenko lacks. I'm not a massive fan of Herbie at centre but I'd still have him over Brenko. Herbie can be a selfish ball player, but he busts his guts in defence, and he's strong as ****.

He's only 1 accidental head knock away from proving you were right

Brenko + Corey > Herbie + Corey
Herbie > Brenko
The big knock on Herbie is his passing game. Going by the interview with Sam it doesn't look like he accepts he has a passing game flaw. He's never going to take his game to the next level if he doesn't develop his passing game. Herbie individually is a better player than Brenko and has more scope to improve but Brenko unlocks Corey's full potential and works synergistically better with Corey than Herbie with Corey. The other unknown with Herbie is how he'll perform in finals footy, will he be clutch or will he choke. We already know Brenko performs well under the Origin and NRL finals pressure cooker.

Do we really need to keep going on with this as an off topic bitchfest?

Ahh ok, got it. Your stupidity you are taking as a win. Well whatever makes you tingle.

Can this be locked? It’s been official for ages now and all this thread seems to be is adults (?) acting like kids ffs

Brenko + Corey > Herbie + Corey
Herbie > Brenko
The big knock on Herbie is his passing game. Going by the interview with Sam it doesn't look like he accepts he has a passing game flaw. He's never going to take his game to the next level if he doesn't develop his passing game. Herbie individually is a better player than Brenko and has more scope to improve but Brenko unlocks Corey's full potential and works synergistically better with Corey than Herbie with Corey. The other unknown with Herbie is how he'll perform in finals footy, will he be clutch or will he choke. We already know Brenko performs well under the Origin and NRL finals pressure cooker.

I agree .
I think Oates will score more tries with Brenko inside him . I also think Ezra will be instrumental in a lot of them . He is growing week to week .

I think Brenko has played more on the right in his career ?
The high lights I watched were mostly on the right ? Extra credit for playing both sides this year .
That soccer skill the other night was sublime . Herbie would be proud . lol .

Herbie was just hitting his career best form and then ... Poor bastard . Wouldn`t wish that on an enemy .
Hope he makes it back ASAP .

Why has this thread been bumped?

Herbie signed fucking ages ago and was injured fucking ages ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Fitzy
  • GCBRONCO
  • BruiserMk1
  • Big Del
  • Justwin
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Broncosgirl
  • Mr Fourex
  • FACTHUNT
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Foordy
  • BroncosAlways
  • Xzei
  • Wolfie
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.