Heritage Broncos jersey to be worn in Round 3

I was going to buy one earlier in the year, but didnt get round to it, then they sold out, but now i'm reconsidering... I've got a kids size XL jersey from last year, it could be a bit bigger - especially longer, but i dont know if the XS in mens would be too big on me. Cant seem to find any size measurements anywhere. i guess i'll have to see if i can find an XS jersey to try on and see how it fits. But wont get round to that till next weekend, hope its not too late!
oh well, yellow's not really my colour anyway :|

If it helps, I have an adults S in last year's jersey, and the measurements are:

Underarm to underarm: 48cm
Down middle of back: 73cm

When I bought it I tried on the kids XL (I think, could have been L) and they weren't all that different. Adults was just a bit longer and a bit looser around the shoulders, I could have bought either really.

hey thanks heaps! i think my XL measures 48cm across the chest too! maybe i'll order an adults S!? it'd be good to have it a little longer!

Mel go to A-Mart or Rebel and try a current home or away one on, they will surely be the same cut.

No worries. I'm tallish and hate having tops too short, and this one is definitely a good length!

thanks guys! i wont get to amart till the weekend though, i might order a Small from whatsyourteam.com.au. i'll see what happens.
the email above does say that 'the jerseys are the same size as the normal playing ones which are a bit smaller in make this year'. Are they smaller than last year?

Unread

Active Now

• bert_lifts
  • Culhwch
  • Morkel
  • Manifesto
  • Waynesaurus
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Xzei
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Johnny92
  • Dee
  • The True King
  • Dash
  • GCBRONCO
  • Financeguy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.