OFFICIAL Hetherington Re-Signs

I hope Tony Deardim and our winger who defends at centre (Turncoates) read this and come to the understanding of what it means to live by your words. "All I wanted to do is be a Bronco". Onya Kobe!

You can never have too many Hetheringtons. I said months ago he had an offer in front of him but he’s just calm and thoughtful but he was never signing anywhere.

I’d be signing Zac too, he’s going really well in ISC.

They’re workmen with great attitudes,

These are the types of signings you need to make to compliment the superstars.

Is he a superstar? Absolutely not. Is he a first grade standard player? Yes.

Importantly, I'd imagine he can also cover quite a few positions to a competent enough level, so you need these depth players at worst or solid first graders at best. Plus he is competitive and his performance means something to him, sets a good example for others.

But I'll be happy after the verbal agreement becomes a signed agreement.
I'd like him as a lock

Jason Hethrington says that 7 clubs were interested in signing Kobe; Jason says:

“The decision was all his,” Hetherington said.

“We spoke to about seven clubs and it was a big decision.

“There were a few little things that factored into that.

“He’s been there (at Red Hill) since he’s come straight out of school when Wayne (Bennett) signed him up for a couple of years.

“He’s been waiting for this opportunity to come along and he’s had to work hard to develop himself and grow.

“It’s just great that the Broncos stuck by him.”

Active Now

• Morkel
  • Organix
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Foordy
  • LittleDavey
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Brocko
  • Harry Sack
  • Johnny92
  • Fatboy
  • Mr Fourex
  • BroncoFan94
  • broncos4life
  • Nerd
  • Shane Tronc
  • Browny
  • Waynesaurus
  • bazza
  • Fozz
  • Broncosgirl
... and 20 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.