HHAHAHAHAHAHA Mundine!

He is finally talking about going to the US and basing himself over there after this fight against yet another bum. I wonder if all of Fenech's baiting has finally made him realise the only way he can be the best is to actually fight the best fighters. Some great recent examples are the heroic overseas losses by Lovemore N'dou and Mick Katsidis who both lost against great fighters and both look for the hardest fight they can because they realise to be respected when you retire you have to take risks and fight away from home some times because other fighters have earned the right to host challengers. The Katsidis/Marquez fight was one of the best fights I have seen in ages, would love to see Mundine fight a top shelf boxer live Marquez because he would absolutely decimate him.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Mundine!

He got knocked out by Garth Wood!!!!!

Best midnight wake up present ever.... Watched the final min of fight and Mundane looked a little stand offish I would even say scared. Funny how that big mouth of his was quite after the fight.

Oh man, that is AWESOME!

Garth Wood, you are a legend!

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Inglis is probably wondering now So this is the MAN I want to model my life around [icon_lol1.

That could be Mundine's way of not going to America.

As he would know, he wouldn't last long in America.

Well he underestimated the reality show boxer and it wouldn't happen twice.

If Garth can knock Mundine out in the 5th he should be able to do Green in the 2nd.

[icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1.

He can't even beat a nuffbag who won a TV show to fight him!

Please go over to America and fight some actual decent fights now so you get the shit beaten out of you even more Mundane!

Drake said:

If Garth can knock Mundine out in the 5th he should be able to do Green in the 2nd.

IMO, the reason that Mundine beat Green in their first fight is because Green had to drop around 6kg to get down to Mundines weight division.

Green has also stated that if they were to fight again, this time Mundine would have to gain the weight to get up to Green's division. IMO, that would slow Mundine down enough for Green to destroy him

Foordy said:
Drake said:

IMO, the reason that Mundine beat Green in their first fight is because Green had to drop around 6kg to get down to Mundines weight division.

Green has also stated that if they were to fight again, this time Mundine would have to gain the weight to get up to Green's division. IMO, that would slow Mundine down enough for Green to destroy him

This.

That and Mundine agreed to the fight about 2 years after he should've, and used all the excuses in the world along the way like "he has nothing for me. No belt" blah blah blah "selectors are racist" blah blah blah "USA deserved 9/11" blah blah blah

"The Man" has changed his nickname to "Canvas Back".

Active Now

• theshed
  • Battler
  • upthebroncs
  • bb_gun
  • jd87
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • ChewThePhatt
  • GCBRONCO
  • Wolfie
  • Lurker
  • marw
  • Robboi_321
  • Sproj
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.