Historic Games

Nashy

Nashy

Immortal
Senior Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Howdy All.

So I was sitting here all bored and sad about league. Would you guys be keen if we put up a weekly previous game to mimick this current season draw? That way we can still have a game to talk shit about?

If not, we probably do it anyway cause why not? But yeah. What's your thoughts?

Howdy All.

So I was sitting here all bored and sad about league. Would you guys be keen if we put up a weekly previous game to mimick this current season draw? That way we can still have a game to talk shit about?

Probably not what you had in mind but this is on tonight.

I like the idea of a throwback direction. The Broncos have played 800+ games and while a lot of members on here remember all of them, a few stories have been lost along the way.

We'd be looking at...

Gold Coast (A)
Penrith (A)
Cowboys (H)
Sharks (H)
Eels (A)
Sea Eagles (A)
Rabbitohs (A)
Dragons (H)
Bulldogs (H)
Warriors (A)
Roosters (A)
Storm (H)
Panthers (H)
Raiders (A)
Knights (A)
Warriors (H)
Eels (H)
Tigers (A)
Titans (H)
Knights (H)
Storm (A)
Roosters (H)

What would be interesting is remaining true to the home and away concept and limiting each game to retro away or retro home games.

It will also give us an opportunity to discuss pre-2008 games in detail which is something we've never really done before.

Last edited:
sorry for pushing it in the direction of offtopic. Sounds like a good way to go about it Big Pete.

Back to the original question.

Is this something people would be interested in?

Giphy 6

Howdy All.

Yes please, I’m keen. This is a great idea.

Didn't we get robbed of a stone cold try earlier in that game because of an alleged strip?
Yep, just watching it now, Steve Price on Grothe. Ripped off.

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.