Hodges the coach....

I love Hodgo and would be all around the idea of having him kicking the boys up the ass.

As for him retiring too early, Hodgo, Lockyer, Slater - these guys show you how to retire with dignity. Leave early and with a bit left in the tank. Otherwise you end up like Boyd or Thaiday or to a less extent Thurston. You want people to miss you, not be counting down the clock until you leave.

Would Hodges continue his legendary sledging as a coach towards other coaches?

Fucking how good was Hodgo though?

I remember when I was a dumb 14-year-old and we announced we were re-signing Hodgo from the Chooks. I made my signature on here 'Hodges better come good next year' haha.

Then his first game, was it against the Cowboys? I think he was on the wing, and he fucking bossed it. And ever since then, he fucking bossed it.

Never forget that stint at fullback in '06, and everything since.

Absolute fucking legend. ❤

Fucking how good was Hodgo though?

I remember when I was a dumb 14-year-old and we announced we were re-signing Hodgo from the Chooks. I made my signature on here 'Hodges better come good next year' haha.

Then his first game, was it against the Cowboys? I think he was on the wing, and he fucking bossed it. And ever since then, he fucking bossed it.

Never forget that stint at fullback in '06, and everything since.

Absolute fucking legend. [emoji173]

That right hand side of locky, Thaiday, Hunt, Hodges and yow yeh... compared to what we have today. Ouch.

Queue the Ben Creigh fairy gif
That's a beauty that one.

I just saw vision on 360 of Hodgo giving the QLD side a quality spray in the sheds @ HT. I tell you what, he didn't look out of place. Lets be honest he isn't at his best when he's on TV, but if the players respect him and understand even half of what he's saying, judging by the Maroons second half and how good we were playing during the years of his captaincy, I dunno man. Maybe he's the man for someone like the Titans or Bulldogs who seem to be just about fed up with their coaches.
He will most likely be broncos assistant soon

Active Now

• winslow_wong
  • Financeguy
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Thelmus
  • Sproj
  • Manofoneway
  • pennywisealfie
  • Harry Sack
  • sooticus
  • Fitzy
  • bb_gun
  • Splinter
  • Broncorob
  • MrTickyMcG
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Broncosgirl
  • MrRobot
  • ell.d33
  • broncsgoat
  • mystico
... and 26 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.