NEWS Holy almost: Fifita ready to sign

McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
Says Travis Meyn in tomorrow's Courier Mail:

Inevitable hall-of-famer, David Fifita, spotted training in custom head gear to protect the eye socket he broke playing for the Jr Roos, is "reportedly" on the verge of signing a long term - 4+ year - bond with the Broncos. Expected by Christmas. And it's all down to a certain mum.

Of course, you're nodding: that would be Gwen, David's mum. Everyone knows the way to this tough guy's maroon and gold heart is through Gwen. In David's words:

“I just worry about my footy and whatever my mum wants. I will do because she is the one who has always been there and seen everything. She will make the call – and she will make the right one for me. She will be the one that probably would make my decision. She does everything for me and whatever she says goes.”

But wait, there are more mums. In fact, double the mums. Before you could say "whatever happens in Bali, stays in Bali," CEO First Lady Angela White, herself a mother of four stunning girls, whipped up the most amazing spread you could possibly imagine, invited them over, and honestly, how could Gwen not want more of this for her beautiful boy?

McHunt

Edit: Please don't post potentially NSFW images

Last edited by a moderator:
If sports writing doesn’t pan out for you, you definitely can get a gig at women’s day.

Joseph Goebbels could get a gig at Woman's Day.

Nice Christmas present for Broncos fans.

Last edited:
Says Travis Meyn in tomorrow's Courier Mail:

Inevitable hall-of-famer, David Fifita, spotted training in custom head gear to protect the eye socket he broke playing for the Jr Roos, is "reportedly" on the verge of signing a long term - 4+ year - bond with the Broncos. Expected by Christmas. And it's all down to a certain mum.

Of course, you're nodding: that would be Gwen, David's mum. Everyone knows the way to this tough guy's maroon and gold heart is through Gwen. In David's words:

“I just worry about my footy and whatever my mum wants. I will do because she is the one who has always been there and seen everything. She will make the call – and she will make the right one for me. She will be the one that probably would make my decision. She does everything for me and whatever she says goes.”

But wait, there are more mums. In fact, double the mums. Before you could say "whatever happens in Bali, stays in Bali," CEO First Lady Angela White, herself a mother of four stunning girls, whipped up the most amazing spread you could possibly imagine, invited them over, and honestly, how could Gwen not want more of this for her beautiful boy?

McHunt
I recommend you google Angela White.

Active Now

• Allo
  • winslow_wong
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.