Horn v Zerafa

Dexter

Dexter

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Mar 26, 2008
The fight should be well underway by now. I think Zerafa will win but I'd love to see Jeff sort him out.

Horns short comings are well exposed now and Zerafa is a better boxer. Horn cuts easy as well.
Anyone watching live??

Horn all over Zerafa according to the blog. Go Jeff

Horn in front 4 to 3 or 5 to 2 according to the blog but tiring after a hectic 7 rnds. Zerafa will have his chance in the last 3.

Zerafa all over Horn in the last round only for Horn to drop Zerafa twice.

Big finish coming up.

Sounds like the 9th was brutal. Zerafa all over Horn early then Jeff comes back with 2 knockdowns. ! 1 round to go. All Jeff has to do is stay away and he wins.

Waiting on the result but it sounds like the Hornet is back. He takes a real beating every time he gets in the ring though.

Bizarre. How does one judge score it a draw?? The knock down round would have been 10 - 8 to Horn so if he hadn't knocked him down that judge had Zerafa winning the fight.
Questions need to be asked.

Last edited:
That 9th round was insane. Horn was ready to go, then the ref stopped it to have a look at the cut, then Zerafa was back all over him and got sloppy and Horn punished him with a left right goodnight. Thought Zerafa did well to get up the second time. 30 seconds more and he would have been TKO'd I reckon.

Zerafa's and his team have consulted lawyers and are preparing an official protest at the result of the fight due to it not being stopped in the ninth round before Zerafa was dropped twice.

according to the courier mail ...

i can only assume it wasn't stopped because the doctor didn't think it needed to be stopped

I've seen a lot of fights and the ref was looking to stop it a few times so as to have the cut inspected. If he had stopped the fight for the cut, which I think was from an accidental head clash Horn had the fight already won. I think the ref acted fairly but Horn was looking wobbly in the 9th. Zerafa's really got nothing to complain about, he got a break too and he had the opportunity to win. I've seen many many far worse stitch ups, not that this was a stitch up.

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • Foordy
  • Mr Fourex
  • Justwin
  • Wolfie
  • Fitzy
  • Xzei
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Harry Sack
  • Cavalo
  • Stix
  • Jazza
  • Galah
  • Culhwch
  • bazza
  • Broncorob
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.