Hot Dog Eating Contest

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Haha did anyone watch this on Kayo??

There's so much good shit in the other sports section of Kayo.

Seriously though, the champions look healthy, it’s weird!!

Was this Nathans hot dog eating contest in the States?

I follow a bunch of competitive eaters, most of them are super fit and train hard.
Beardmeatsfood
Matt Stonie
Joey Chestnut
Randy Santell
to name a few, none of them are overly fat.

Matt Stonie eats some huge shit on YouTube. Dude has a blackhole stomach.

$50 on Ningers. Also, I'm in...If Ning ever decides to come visit that is

The MCs are the funniest things in these shows. The Kentucky Fried Colonel type at the hot dog eating comp looked like he was about to have a heart attack he had pumped himself up so much at some point.

And goodness me that horrible super obese rapper bloke should not have been allowed in that comp I was so worried about his health.

The MCs are the funniest things in these shows. The Kentucky Fried Colonel type at the hot dog eating comp looked like he was about to have a heart attack he had pumped himself up so much at some point.

And goodness me that horrible super obese rapper bloke should not have been allowed in that comp I was so worried about his health.
Haha thats badlands chugs.
Ive been watching his food channel for a few years now waiting to catch the inevitable heart attack on camera.

Chestnut really hasn't had any competition since Kobayashi was barred from competition.

Active Now

• broncos4life
  • Ondi
  • Broncosgirl
  • LittleDavey
  • Culhwch
  • sooticus
  • Jazza
  • Lurker
  • mieko
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.