How powerful is the Big D?

I think Melbourne going through the legal proceedings and making it so he couldn't take his spot in the office with Brisbane speaks as loud as anything else in regards to how big of a hit this was to their organisation.

Usually if a CEO wants to go, the clubs wishes them well and all that PR stuff, not in this case and if you were to focus on what's happened off the field since he started with us, Melbourne certainly aren't the "grass is greener" club that they have been for the past 10 years or so. Big names leaving, Munster who I would consider their marquee player has had to attend rehab, Redcliffe setting up shop right in the heart of where their feeder club would be getting their talent.

I think though the biggest thing is that although Bellamy did re-sign, it's well known he doesn't particularly want to coach forever like a Wayne Bennett has done. The contract he signed in the season just gone took an eternity to get signed.

64648E24 C62C 40FB 9E95 0438FF55E677

Active Now

• BroncoFan94
  • Mister Wright
  • Broncosgirl
  • Santa
  • bb_gun
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Fozz
  • GCBRONCO
  • winslow_wong
  • Johnny92
  • levikaden
  • Aldo
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Bongo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.