Hunt and Munster punched on at the World Cup.

And that is exactly why I wish he were a Bronco. Extremely talented, extremely confident and won’t take no rubbish from nobody.

And that is exactly why I wish he were a Bronco. Extremely talented, extremely confident and won’t take no rubbish from nobody.
It's funny because i feel exactly the opposite. There's rarely a good enough reason to punch someone in a nightclub or whilst drinking. His "punishment" was absolute bullshit. He was the only one punished right? Which more than likely means he instigated it.

Hopefully Hunty fucked him up.

Apparently it went the other way. But they are two tough and strong bastards. Would have been a good scrap.
Surely someone got that shit on video. What a young punk, he should show Hunt abit of respect being the established player

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/ka...p/news-story/204a40254d7db124baa7c699497f3c4c

Hunt was stunned to hear reports of a bust up when lambasted by his new Dragons teammates last week, and is adamant he wasn’t involved in a physical incident.

“I come in from training and all the boys were having a go at me saying I was a big boxer and I was like, ‘What are you talking about?’ Hunt told AAP on Monday.

“It was a big surprise for me because I didn’t think there was any story there and didn’t know where it came from.

“It was a bit of a shock.

“If they’re saying that’s why he got sent home, why wouldn’t I have got sent home?”

The former Brisbane halfback revealed Munster immediately texted his fellow Kangaroos squad member last week to clear any lingering issues.

“Cam messaged me asking, ‘Are we okay, what happened, are we all sweet?’ And I said, ‘Yeah, mate. I don’t have a problem with you at all’,” Hunt said.

Either he's playing it down or this is a media beat up.

Maybe something in between? Just a minor scuffle, no punches or anything... it happens even amongst buddies sometimes.

Yeah most footy players are only good for a jersey grab and a bit of shoving.

"The former Brisbane halfback revealed Munster immediately texted his fellow Kangaroos squad member last week to clear any lingering issues."

Journalism!

"Texted" isn't a word people!

Your wrong peoples texted alot youse just old

"The former Brisbane halfback revealed Munster immediately texted his fellow Kangaroos squad member last week to clear any lingering issues."

Journalism!

"Texted" isn't a word people!

Unfortunately, "texted" is now a word due to the frequency of its use. This often happens when words are used a lot over a period of time, they get added to the dictionary, and this is one of those unfortunate cases due to the prevalence of it being used as a verb when it was (and in my opinion always should be) considered just a noun in the past.

Unfortunately, "texted" is now a word due to the frequency of its use. This often happens when words are used a lot over a period of time, they get added to the dictionary, and this is one of those unfortunate cases due to the prevalence of it being used as a verb when it was (and in my opinion always should be) considered just a noun in the past.

Yeah, I get that language evolves over time, and eventually that word (and many others) will be added to our legitimate dictionaries, but until then it's not a genuine word for mine

And I understand people will use these new words in colloquial language, even I will, but my point is I wouldn't use it in written form - that was supposedly professional journalism, so I guess I'm just saying the standard has dropped

Now that I put it like that.........what's new? LOL :)

Yeah, I get that language evolves over time, and eventually that word (and many others) will be added to our legitimate dictionaries, but until then it's not a genuine word for mine

And I understand people will use these new words in colloquial language, even I will, but my point is I wouldn't use it in written form - that was supposedly professional journalism, so I guess I'm just saying the standard has dropped

Now that I put it like that.........what's new? LOL :)

Yeah but that word has already become embedded in legitimate dictionaries from Collins to the freedictionary, it is here to officially stay now. :(

Active Now

• Hurrijo
  • Alec
  • Broncs1459
  • bb_gun
  • Midean
  • Sproj
  • Broncorob
  • bazza
  • Browny
  • Foordy
  • Broncosgirl
  • The True King
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.