Hunt has put the cue in the rack

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
Sorry Ben. My post history proves I was more than willing to give you the benefit of the doubt after the GF that you would pick yourself up off the canvass and roll back into the frame to get us there again, but instead, you've chosen to insult your supporters by first taking the payday with another club, then as the thread heading suggests, clocking off for the Broncos in 2017 knowing the golden parachute waits for you. You make dumb decisions, your kicking has gone backwards instead of forwards, you never break the line anymore, all of your upside has gone out the window, and frankly the much younger Nikorima is starting to outshine you.

All things considered you can consider yourself damn lucky McCrone is still the same dogshit player he always was, because if he actually found some decent form this year, you might even be watching your back in Mergeland. Enjoy the payday because chances are it'll be your only one.

Pffft, had the NRL put us up against the Knights for this round you would've been singing our praises for the win.

Cry harder mate, Ben Hunt didn't lose us this game, the Origin period did. He was also trying his arse off out there, despite coming up with poor plays.

These kind of threads are really pathetic. Don't you know that?

Pffft, had the NRL put us up against the Knights for this round you would've been singing our praises for the win.

Cry harder mate, Ben Hunt didn't lose us this game, the Origin period did. He was also trying his arse off out there, despite coming up with poor plays.

These kind of threads are really pathetic. Don't you know that?

Ben Hunt didn't win us the game. That's the problem.

Alright Nashman, it was all his fault.

Go put on your Hunty Jam Jams and head off to bed, champ.

I've said it before - Hunt brings to whole team down when he is off.

Shit attitude.

That he has one amazing play out of five is even more infuriating.

Sometimes I wish people would open their eyes and watch the footage closely.

It's not that fucking hard.

Niko just looks cool and in control all the time. He also has untapped talent whereas Hunt peaked two-three years ago and has regressed big time since he lost us the gf with an infamous final 15 minute meltdown that will go down in RL history.

He was also trying his arse off out there, despite coming up with poor plays.

Oh, well that's ok then. Give him a participation trophy and pat on the head.

Go put on your Hunty Jam Jams and head off to bed, champ.

I've said it before - Hunt brings to whole team down when he is off.

Shit attitude.

That he has one amazing play out of five is even more infuriating.
I'm not disagreeing that he was poor tonight but you can't make a thread that he lost us the game without, you know, criticism.

The Origin period fucked us in the proverbial ass.

I'll still put on my Hunty Jam Jams and go to bed though, right after the NQ vs GC game thanks Dad...

And that is the problem. The epitome of an enigma.

You have to contribute to a great achievement to be an enigma...otherwise you're just a question mark.

Hunt's greatest achievement is helping to get us to a GF.

Hasn't won anything and probably never will. Just one of those guys.

I'm not disagreeing that he was poor tonight but you can't make a thread that he lost us the game without, you know, criticism.

The Origin period fucked us in the proverbial ass.

I'll still put on my Hunty Jam Jams and go to bed though, right after the NQ vs GC game thanks Dad...

No ice cream.

Oh, well that's ok then. Give him a participation trophy and pat on the head.

Geez mate it's a loss, maybe Hunt is totally to blame, maybe he really isn't.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is Hunts 2nd game back. He will improve. Has showed no signs that he isn't trying 100%. Some people really can't help but bash the guy.

He was pretty shit before he got injured too.

Started to come good, then got injured.

Mentally, broken. I have seen nothing to suggest otherwise.

He was pretty shit before he got injured too.

Started to come good, then got injured.

Mentally, broken. I have seen nothing to suggest otherwise.

He showed good form before he got injured, as you just said...

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • LittleDavey
  • Dash
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Broncorob
  • Midean
  • Harry Sack
  • ezpz
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Jazza
  • BroncsNBundy
  • kiwi2
  • Galah
  • Redux
  • IceWorks
  • Alec
  • leon.bott
  • Xzei
  • Bronx48
  • broncos4life
... and 22 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.