Hunt's kick returns

Did he even get a kick return this game? I realy don't remember him doing even one.

He had one and he put a bit of a step on.

Other than that, the Raiders just kicked to the wings.

I only remember the one aswell....

but i wonder if it's got to do with how Deep he's been of late.

Not long before teams click onto it and start chipping overtop and recollecting. Even early in the tackle count aswell... He's been a good 60 or 70+ back until tackle 3 then they start catching up to him, and is still a fair way back at the kick.

wally said:
I only remember the one aswell....

but i wonder if it's got to do with how Deep he's been of late.

Not long before teams click onto it and start chipping overtop and recollecting. Even early in the tackle count aswell... He's been a good 60 or 70+ back until tackle 3 then they start catching up to him, and is still a fair way back at the kick.

Hunt has always stood deep, ever since he came into first grade.

yeah but not super super deep, like he has been.

haha trust me i sit their in awe, and have been finding it easier to check that fine peice of ass out lately haha

He's not a piece of meat you know!!

Jesus. I'm sooo sick of women objectifying men! You better watch out. One day we'll have equality in our society, and then you'll have to treat us men with respect!

I am being respectful guppy, of his blatent good looks and smokin' hot body!

... he makes an alright player to... errr i think, i'm not entirely sure on that point, i mean i'm usually to busy looking at the peices of meat....

everyone else notice how Hunt was more creative in the backline and hitting gaps cos the Raiders werent kicking it to him.

spoonbled said:
everyone else notice how Hunt was more creative in the backline and hitting gaps cos the Raiders werent kicking it to him.

I think you're right, but I also think Hunt made a conscious decision to come up into the attacking line to combine with Locky and Wallace. So good to see.

Yeh how beautiful was that first try. Simple yet so finesse.

Je$ter said:
In fact while we are on the subject of one M. Lang, I have a desire for someone to make a video montage of Marty Lang hit-ups to the 18/12 overture.

That would be the hot sauce

Hunt seems very slow at the moment, slow to collect the ball, slow to run it back and slow to get up and play the ball.... is he injured? I hope not as his combo with Locky is great and in patches the Ennis - Hunt - Wallace - Lockyer combinations have looked really good against average defence.

He had a bit of a calf strain i do believe.... maybe was just advised to take it easy this week...

I hope so, they've been going on about how he will wreck his career with his strong runs and that he should steady up; and to do that would lesson his impact on games 50 %, so I hope he bounces back asap as the lift he gives the team with his huge runs back at the line is great.

Unread

Active Now

• Old Mate
  • Lozza
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Porthoz
  • Morkel
  • Turks85
  • broncsgoat
  • Rookie Alan
  • theshed
  • GCBRONCO
  • Xzei
  • Fitzy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.