OFFICIAL TEAM UPDATE. MAD MONDAY FOREVER

A SATISFYING END

SEPTEMBER 4
Latest updates on fresh injuries and charges in post below.

INJURED

LATEST JUDICIARY

Makes sense to have Cobbo train at fullback in any case. We need him to have a clue if Mead ( or anyone else) plays then goes down during the game.

From what I've seen TMM has been very chatty at the back both in attack and defence. He's not lighting the number 1 on fire in attack - but he is slotting in well for well timed passes.

I agree Mead would be the best sub - but I feel we lose something from this. TMM's been a bit of a major source of calm.
We will definitely lose a fair bit not having TMM.

He's been very solid in defence and attack... and in attack he's performing well as a link man by getting outside his man and forcing the defence to make a decision.

He's also been smooth with his passing... they're not going behind Staggs or at his feet, and he's getting them away quite quickly rather than them being telegraphed.

I'm not sure Mead can bring all of that so we'll definitely lose a lot without TMM... but for 1-2 games we just need to make sure our defence is solid and as long as he can chime in well enough on backline movements we should be able to get ball to our strike on the edges.

Even then Reynolds has been great getting the ball to the edges by himself or creating a mile of space for his fullback on the sweep. You could get away with Hoffman at fullback off the back of the room Reyno provides

TMM will attempt to train Wednesday, I think Mead will play there if Martin is out. They don't want to upset what is working.
Oh man I do hope that is true!

However I heard Selwyn was dynamite on Monday at the back

I checked on Martin Saturday morning and there was 0 concern- I would say he will be fine.
This is music to my ears. I really like what he's doing at 1. He's building his game and in time the attack will come.

Same with Tyson actually.. like I said a couple weeks back, just give him time in advance to settle in and find his feet. Putting him under pressure to perform only makes him overplay his hand.

This team can be anything if they pick and stick now

That way he can get the money he deserves and stay in a Bronco jersey.
or inflate his price tag and ask for fullbacks salary we can't afford. Then he gets poached from a struggling club who is willing to pay overs.

or inflate his price tag and ask for fullbacks salary we can't afford. Then he gets poached from a struggling club who is willing to pay overs.
I reckon he'll kill it at fullback and be worth 700k+. Let's see how good his passing game is when he has more options, time and isn't limited to passing on his weaker side.

Genuine injury aside, it's looking a lot like he was more dropped than injured.

Yeah that injury talk was always bullshit. They were just looking for a way to let him down easy, not only in his own eyes but in the eyes of the press too.

Unread

Active Now

• Justwin
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Dazza 92
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • HarryAllan7
  • Bongo
  • Porthoz
  • Lozza
  • Fitzy
  • ostin86
  • broncos4life
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.