OFFICIAL TEAM UPDATE. MAD MONDAY FOREVER

A SATISFYING END

SEPTEMBER 4
Latest updates on fresh injuries and charges in post below.

INJURED

LATEST JUDICIARY

I suspect they'll make an example out of the Warrior's player who injured Pat

I don't know why it had to come to this though, it's been an injury waiting to happen with the way players go in at the knees

I suspect they'll make an example out of the Warrior's player who injured Pat

I don't know why it had to come to this though, it's been an injury waiting to happen with the way players go in at the knees
Players have been doing it during the trials and getting away with fines... now we lose a key player and old mate will probably get a week... because "player safety is paramount"

Brisbane forward Thomas Flegler has been charged with three seperate Dangerous Contact offences following his side's loss to the Warriors on Saturday.

Combined, the Broncos prop is facing a two-match ban as well as $2,000 in fines for his three offences, should he accept the early guilty plea for all charges.

Warriors lock Jazz Tevaga is also facing a two-match ban for his Dangerous Contact on Patrick Carrigan that left the Broncos skipper with a knee injury.

Brisbane forward Thomas Flegler has been charged with three seperate Dangerous Contact offences following his side's loss to the Warriors on Saturday.

Combined, the Broncos prop is facing a two-match ban as well as $2,000 in fines for his three offences, should he accept the early guilty plea for all charges.

Warriors lock Jazz Tevaga is also facing a two-match ban for his Dangerous Contact on Patrick Carrigan that left the Broncos skipper with a knee injury.
Broncos skipper?

Haas definitely doesn't seem like he's a good off field representative of the club. There have been a few incidents now and although he's a machine on the field I believe his contract should be torn up. We want to change our club to the respective honoured club and we should stamp this out now.

Tack on a club suspension for Haas. It's like those first two weeks never happened.

**** me, I know footy players are dumb but we’ve excelled in dumb ***** the last 5-10 years

Active Now

• Xzei
  • Mustafur
  • FACTHUNT
  • GCBRONCO
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.