ICC Champions Trophy 2013

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
England post a target of 270 for the Australians.

Bell 91 runs
Bopara 46 runs

McKay 2/38 off 10
Faulkner 2/48 off 10

Last edited:
Re: ICC Champions Tropy 2013

I haven't heard of this comp, is this similar to the ICC Champions Trophy?

Lol! Australia are pathetic!

Too many nuf nufs in the Aussie side.

Warner is a deadset has-been already :001_rolleyes:

I can't even follow ODIs anymore. They are mostly boring with the exception of one or two matches every so often.

There's too much cricket being played. Is there an even an off-season? They've saturated the market.

Test cricket's the only thing for me nowadays.

I'd rather watch a ODI than a 20/20. But, yeah test matches definitely the better format.

Boony: "so John, we gotta pick this ICC champions squad. I guess we should pick a fair few qld players seeing they are the current 20 20 and one day champs"

Inverarity: "narrr"

I reckon QLD could beat Australia atm.

Totally agree. It's pretty bloody sad that our selectors are willing to jeopardize our chances just so they don't have to admit that their golden child's that they have backed since they were teenagers aren't up to it and aren't the stars they thought they would be

The Big Show = No Show

The big shows a fucking idiot. I seriously have never seen anything to suggest why he should be in the Australian team. I mean he can bat a bit (mostly flukey crap) and he can bowl a bit better than a part timer and looks like a dopey prick... Apparently that's enough to be classed as an international standard all rounder

It's odd that there aren't any players from the Queensland side but really who would make it?

The only player who really has been hard done by is Ryan Harris, and honestly, I'd save him for the Ashes.

Ben cutting, joe burns, Luke pomersbach all deserve a chance. Instead we just persist with nuffies that have had way too many chances and are just not producing. It's like cricket Australia and the broncos have the same structures. Do the same thing over and over and hope for a change

Cutting and Burns are two of our best and brightest but I don't believe they're ready or suited for this format. Cutting should have been blooded in Test cricket years ago and Burns should receive a taste very soon.

I'd have Khawaja and Hartley ahead of both respectively.

They simply play for the wrong state. I swear the selectors treat it like the Gilligan Island theme song, NSW, Victoria and the rest

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • Midean
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.