If you could sign any 2 players who would they be?

theshed

theshed

Just a Game
Aug 28, 2010
Theres plenty of big money contracts possibly moving on at the end of year, any combination of Bird, Boyd, Macca, Milf, Kahu, Oates, Fifita, amongst others could be gone. This could see us with us much as $3m remaining after contract upgrades.

I personally found it hard think who I would even sign. The good leaders are all getting on in age and our squad is so young that adding more talented youth isn’t ideal either.

So if you could sign any 2 players to our squad who would it be and what do you think they’d add to our team?

Personally I think I’d sign RTS or Ponga for fullback and DCE at 7 to partner Dearden.

Ponga and Josh Addo Carr. We need a genuine speedster in the backline that isn't a lazy drunk ****.

Use the rest to shore up Fifita and our young blokes. I guarantee you every gypsy club with an open checkbook is going to be coming after Dearden as he gets older and better.

Last edited:
I'd want someone intelligent with good support play, as I think they are our biggest weaknesses. I'm looking at the 2019 stats right now and there is no Bronco in the top 50 for average decoy runs and only 1 in the top 50 for player in support (Milford at 37). Brodie Croft was pretty high up in the latter category so this season should give us an indication of whether the problem is with the players or the coaching. Gutherson and Finucane.

Nathan Cleary & Kalyn Ponga.

For this season: Teddy (only because it would eliminate the rorters as a contender. I think Turbo is the better player) and Smith. Long term: Turbo and Jurbo.

Considering I think we have all the necessary parts for long term success besides probably a Fullback and potentially an elite Dummy Half, my choices would be Ponga and Cook if I had to pick right now.

Active Now

• Fozz
  • Sproj
  • Harry Sack
  • Aldo
  • Waynesaurus
  • Battler
  • broncsgoat
  • Brocko
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Justwin
  • Mustafur
  • Organix
  • broncos4life
  • winslow_wong
  • Broncosgirl
  • Scorchie
  • lynx000
  • Mr Fourex
  • I bleed Maroon
... and 27 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.