NEWS Impotent numpties-in-chief cower behind Seibold's contract

Vote of no confidence: CM is reporting Nick Politis has dumped about half his Broncos shares (100,000) over the last couple of months.
If you could pick them up cheap, I’d buy some.
They’ll bounce back.

I'll take him seriously ... just as soon as the best interest of the Broncos enters his thinking (instead of the best interest of his mate)
Maybe he’s angling for White’s job himself?

do you really think New Corp will allow that to happen ... even if someone was to buy every share owned by people other than News Corp, then they still won't have majority ownership, thus can't do a damn thing

What I also should have said was that it was also time for news to sell their shares as well so this could happen.
Given how we are travelling now they might be happy to get out if given the chance.

Really? The chairman of the most successful club this decade that has unilateral respect and pull from and within the entire NRL being our CEO would be a disaster? You are going to have to explain that one to me.

i have previously (multiple times) ... go back and find what i said.

Active Now

• Financeguy
  • Strop
  • bazza
  • Sproj
  • heartly87
  • broncoscope
  • bert_lifts
  • Foordy
  • FACTHUNT
  • Jazza
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.