In round 4, 2005...

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
...the Broncos travelled to Olympic Park to face the Storm. They came home 50-4 losers.

Let's pray history doesn't repeat [icon_pray.

Broncos at Olympic Park:

Round 9, 1999: Brisbane Broncos 18 lost to Melbourne Storm 28, Olympic Park, Melbourne
Round 16, 2000: Brisbane Broncos 12 lost to Melbourne Storm 16, Olympic Park, Melbourne
Round 21, 2002: Brisbane Broncos 48 defeated Melbourne Storm 20, Olympic Park, Melbourne
Round 19, 2003: Brisbane Broncos 26 defeated Melbourne Storm 22, Olympic Park, Melbourne (Golden Point)
Round 4, 2005: Brisbane Broncos 4 lost to Melbourne Storm 50, Olympic Park, Melbourne
Round 18, 2006: Brisbane Broncos 4 lost to Melbourne Storm 10, Olympic Park, Melbourne
Round 22, 2007: Brisbane Broncos 6 lost to Melbourne Storm 14, Olympic Park, Melbourne

Won 2, Lost 5.

Other game in Melbourne in 2001 was played at Telstra Dome. Melbourne also won that one 32-28.

Acutally it is lost 5 won 2. BTW what year was it that scott minto scored the winning try in melbourne.

2003 - the magical golden point gazelle leap.

A day of true beauty.

[icon_lol1. :oops: thanks for that, corrected it.

If we do happen to lose which i doubt, it won't be by a massive amount. I personally thikn we can blow them away we will just have to wait and see.

On a positive note, after getting flogged by Melbourne in 2005 wasn't the very next game the game we flogged Parramatta? icon_thumbs_u

I just hope we get into double figures there for the first time in 5 years!!!

Correct Emma. 42-0 at half time! [icon_lol1. Ah that was a wonderful day!

Indeed it was Coxy, that's why I actually look at that game as a positive - if it meant we had our bums kicked and turned up to play like that the next week, against my most hated side, I can't be too unhappy with them getting flogged by Melbourne that week!

Coxy said:
...the Broncos travelled to Olympic Park to face the Storm. They came home 50-4 losers.

Let's pray history doesn't repeat [icon_pray.

Broncos at Olympic Park:

Round 9, 1999: Brisbane Broncos 18 lost to Melbourne Storm 28, Olympic Park, Melbourne
Round 16, 2000: Brisbane Broncos 12 lost to Melbourne Storm 16, Olympic Park, Melbourne
Round 21, 2002: Brisbane Broncos 48 defeated Melbourne Storm 20, Olympic Park, Melbourne
Round 19, 2003: Brisbane Broncos 26 defeated Melbourne Storm 22, Olympic Park, Melbourne (Golden Point)
Round 4, 2005: Brisbane Broncos 4 lost to Melbourne Storm 50, Olympic Park, Melbourne
Round 18, 2006: Brisbane Broncos 4 lost to Melbourne Storm 10, Olympic Park, Melbourne
Round 22, 2007: Brisbane Broncos 6 lost to Melbourne Storm 14, Olympic Park, Melbourne

Won 2, Lost 5.

Other game in Melbourne in 2001 was played at Telstra Dome. Melbourne also won that one 32-28.

That was painful. I think we lost that one in the last 10 seconds when we were defending our line. I'm feeling good about this friday night. I think we'll be ok.

From memory the Broncos led 12-0 and then 28-14 at various stages in the game. And both times they let the Storm hit back.

I think it was the last 5 minutes they lost, but yeah, it was irritating.

I love Minto. Lots. He's beautiful. He also appears in my signatures more than any other player. That's right.

I hope wie win this to shut that stupid jealous CEO up.

Round 4, 2008 - Melbourne Storm lose 3 in a row [icon_drun

When the Broncos lost 50-4 didn't Lockyer get an intercept off a mistake by Melbourne?

Ghibli said:
When the Broncos lost 50-4 didn't Lockyer get an intercept off a mistake by Melbourne?

icon_thumbs_u Good memory. Our only points.

Emma said:
On a positive note, after getting flogged by Melbourne in 2005 wasn't the very next game the game we flogged Parramatta? icon_thumbs_u
correct and the week previous when the Broncos lost 50-4 the Eels beat either the Cowboys or Knights by 40 odd points.

Correct Emma. 42-0 at half time! Ah that was a wonderful day!

I took my parra-mad mate to this game... one of us had a good day :)

Brisbane will smash Melbourne this week imo

Wow you guys are amazing, I'm flat out remembering what happened half an hour ago...

lol bob.

this has become a true rivalry too. theres a lot of bad blood between the two sides.

Active Now

• BroncosAlways
  • Bish
  • Jazza
  • Bucking Beads
  • broncos4life
  • Fatboy
  • Aldo
  • GCBRONCO
  • Sproj
  • Manofoneway
  • ChewThePhatt
  • LGH
  • Lurker
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Broncorob
  • Harry Sack
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.