Ingoal

Hamm.0

Hamm.0

NRL Captain
Mar 5, 2008
Just curious to what the Oztag players think if Oztag Qld was to trial ingoal areas during games?

We have had a couple of games at work, using an ingoal area and it adds to the kicking game IMO. Obviously, it adds a greater chance for the attacking team to score from kicks, but I have also enjoyed trying to run it out from ingoal.

The one negative which became apparent is players diving for a loose ball.

Thoughts?

Nah, kicking game is much better having to pick it up and carry it over the line. More skillful.

Hmm, I think both ideas are advantageous. Although Coxy's idea sounds better.

Why don't you trial running towards our try line Hammo???

Oh dear Beads...the one line king.

No I don't mean one-liner King, I mean one line king, because that's all you have.

P.S. You scored lately? And pull your bloody pants up.

Scored last game.. don't you remember that amazing try??

That one line got you quite aggressive on Monday night if I recall!!

I wouldnt mind it because our team doesnt have the speed or awareness to chase down kicks before the tryline!

But yes Coxy would be right on this one I think, adds more skill to the game

brisbroncosboy said:
Jeez Jeza you like to bag the team dont ya !!!
Agree Brad!!! You do it quite a bit and also to individuals too.

Jeza, you need to stop taking things so seriously. We're not a sh*t team, just inexperience. We're just trying to have a bit of fun on Monday nights. Most of us have just met, some never played before and we don't even train.

Enjoy yourself, smile and have some fun. icon_thumbs_u

I bag myself dont worry about that....I had an absolute shocker on Monday night, it was disgusting haha. I just can not make tags, its ridiculous! I also was awful at touch on Wednesday night and indoor cricket last night, not that it means much to any of you guys.

Well Hammo its called constructive criticism... I though you had a good game on Monday due to my constant harassment.

Hammo said:
Pull your pants up

Do my pants really fall down?? I would have thought with an arse my size my pants would be too tight to fall down!!

Active Now

• TonyTheJugoslav
  • Mum-the-meatloaf
  • bb_gun
  • Jason Simmons
  • Harry Sack
  • GCBRONCO
  • Tmac
  • winslow_wong
  • Broncosgirl
  • Wolfie
  • IceWorks
  • Brocko
  • Old Mate
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.