Intrust Super Cup Discussion - 2017

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
Leading point scorers through 3 rounds in the ISC..

Carlin Anderson - 46 points, 4 tries, 15 goals.
Ase Boas - 30 points, 2 tries, 11 goals.
Ken Tofilau - 24 points, 6 tries.
Joshua Beehag - 24 points, 1 try, 10 goals.

New year, new thread.

@1910 what happened to the Jets last week? Judging from the statistics, they didn't seem that far off from the Devils but only got through 60% of their sets and conceded 11 penalties to the Devils 4? Bet the coaches weren't too happy.

Looking forward to the Dolphins/Blackhawks on Saturday night. It should be the game of the round with the Blackhawks coming off a huge win against the Cutters last weekend.

There are brief highlights on qrl.com.au

New year, new thread.

@1910 what happened to the Jets last week? Judging from the statistics, they didn't seem that far off from the Devils but only got through 60% of their sets and conceded 11 penalties to the Devils 4? Bet the coaches weren't too happy.

Looking forward to the Dolphins/Blackhawks on Saturday night. It should be the game of the round with the Blackhawks coming off a huge win against the Cutters last weekend.

They defended the first 10 minutes and then scored the first try and then just defended. Penalties are killing them- 30-13 the first three weeks.

Dolphins will attract plenty of attention with Benji playing. I think Hunters and Norths are close to the game to watch. Both in good form.

Sunshine Coast 34 def. Ipswich Jets 4
Souths Logan 19 def. Burleigh 18
CQ 30 def. Tweed Heads 16
Mackay 22 def. Wynnum 18
Redcliffe 18 def. Townsville 6

I wonder what sort of impact Sandow's signing will have at Norths? They've made a positive start to 2017 and while Sandow is easily the most talented half at the club, it remains to be seen how he'll fit in.

His presence shapes as one of the big stories in 2017.

What do you all think about the penalty try in the Tigers vs Pride game?

The commentators are blowing up about it.

I didn't think there was anything wrong with it.

What do you all think about the penalty try in the Tigers vs Pride game?

The commentators are blowing up about it.

I didn't think there was anything wrong with it.

I thought it was BS. Not the defenders fault he didn't catch the ball cleanly. He was just making a tackle imo. See it every week with no penalty.

I thought it was BS. Not the defenders fault he didn't catch the ball cleanly. He was just making a tackle imo. See it every week with no penalty.

I was under the impression you're allowed to tackle a player if they play at the ball.

I've seen those let go all the time.

I wonder what sort of impact Sandow's signing will have at Norths? They've made a positive start to 2017 and while Sandow is easily the most talented half at the club, it remains to be seen how he'll fit in.

His presence shapes as one of the big stories in 2017.

Gliddon is a smart operator and Sandow has now been training for a while. They've had time to assess his impact.

Murphy will be the key.

Gliddon is a smart operator and Sandow has now been training for a while. They've had time to assess his impact.

Murphy will be the key.

I noticed he came in for Joe Bond and played 50 minutes against the Hunters.

Will be interesting to see where he goes from there.

Dolphins will be a few players light this week you would think- three brawls and fighting on the bench isn't great and should be worth a few weeks.

I went to the Wynnum v Mackay game. Gubb made a great break at the end which could have levelled the game but Mead couldn't finish it off (I think it was Mead).

Active Now

• Dash
  • Fitzy
  • broncsgoat
  • broncos4life
  • Ondi
  • HVbronco
  • Aldo
  • Lozza
  • Culhwch
  • sooticus
  • Jazza
  • Maroon4life
  • Behold
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.