Is Choc Kidding.....

T

The Brizz

Deactivated
Mar 4, 2008
He is fighting Sam Soliman again [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. When will he get it through his head that beating up bums let alone the same bums over and over again will win you no fans and will make you lose the few you have left. Also doesn't he realize if he went and fought the Kessler's and Calzghe's of the world and won he would have the belts and the credibility to fight bug bouts here for big dollars like he seems to think he is eternally entitled to.

I don't know much about it but not being able to fight in the USA will have limited his opponents...

gUt said:
I don't know much about it but not being able to fight in the USA will have limited his opponents...

why can't he fight in the states?

bfoord said:
gUt said:

why can't he fight in the states?

Cause of his comments over 9/11 I believe. Disgusting human that he is.

FCB BB AKA MB said:
He is fighting Sam Soliman again [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. When will he get it through his head that beating up bums let alone the same bums over and over again will win you no fans and will make you lose the few you have left. Also doesn't he realize if he went and fought the Kessler's and Calzghe's of the world and won he would have the belts and the credibility to fight bug bouts here for big dollars like he seems to think he is eternally entitled to.

Just on this, Mundine did not want to fight Soliman. There was a clause in the contract for their second fight stating that either party would be entitled to a rematch and sam activated his option to one.

And also, he doesn't fight the Kessler's and Calzaghe's of the world because he has lost to Kessler and would lose to Calzaghe.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • Skathen
  • Bucking Beads
  • ChewThePhatt
  • BruiserMk1
  • Santa
  • Xzei
  • Sproj
  • Griffo
  • BroncosAlways
  • Dash
  • Financeguy
  • Broncorob
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Brocko
  • Dazza 92
  • Foordy
  • Porthoz
  • Fatboy
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.