Is Reece Robinson Any Good?

I reckon Robinson will come good - with some patient coaching, some confidence and catching practice for the high ball. And maybe this will become really important if the Club decides to play Folau in the centres next year.

i dont think Reece will get a look in next year unless he is killing em in qld cup. he will have 3/4 blokes in front of him next year for the wing spot.

robinson will look good if he plays on the wing with either folau or hodges. thats about how good he will be with the broncos.

Bring the self titled greatest footballer in history "the Man" who is cousin and he will get him to be great hahahahahaha

rnabokov said:
I reckon Robinson will come good - with some patient coaching, some confidence and catching practice for the high ball. And maybe this will become really important if the Club decides to play Folau in the centres next year.

I dont think hes up to first grade standard. I mean come on if you have to coach a winger to catch a high ball then you must be talking about under 8's not first grade.

I dont want to rip on the guy too much, he got an opportunity and played some first grade games here, some solid some not, but to be honestly dont think his future is at the broncos. At the end of the day he only got an opportunity here because he is related to Anthony Mundine.

Active Now

• broncos4life
  • Bucking Beads
  • Manifesto
  • Culhwch
  • Jazza
  • sooticus
  • Johnny92
  • Lozza
  • lynx000
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.