Is Serena Williams the worst sport on the planet?

T

The Brizz

Deactivated
Mar 4, 2008
First this 2 years ago. Threatening to shove a ball down a lines judges throat

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EAhg8DdQwc&feature=related

then......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNMSMq9VxV8

This is just disgusting and considering she got away with the first one with basically a slap on the wrist I hope they ban her from this tournament for at least 1 year. The umpire makes the correct call and she comes out with some of the most pathetic unsportsman comment. She has the hide to call the umpire a loser, a hater and unattractive inside because she makes the correct call. What a f#ckwit!

Can't think of anyone worse.

"If you see me in a hall you better walk the other way". FFS

She is a shocker, dilshan gives her a run for her money though.

I hadn't seen the full incident until then. Omg. Probably the worst display of sportsmanship I've ever seen. Has the bitch apologized?

She is also a really smug pig when she wins. Needs to be more done about the way she acts. i thought Tennis was better then the garbage she produces.

And she never gives credit to her opponent. It's always "I was off my game" etc

And she's do god damned attractive to look at.

The WTA are awesome......

$2000 fine. That is all. FFS!

Whoa, poor Serena. Only makes $898,000 of the Open.

And she never gives credit to her opponent. It's always "I was off my game" etc

Not defending her attack on the umpire at all - it was despicable - but she did give a lot of credit to Stosur after the game. Pretty much just said "she was too good" over and over again.

Active Now

• Rambstien
  • Wolfie
  • Financeguy
  • azza.79
  • leish107
  • Foordy
  • MrMoore
  • Allo
  • Justwin
  • Galah
  • rj9
  • Old Mate
  • Kev_Guz
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.