NEWS Isaako eyes big switch

Even just using him for the long range kicks from in our own half. I think he has a lot of power with his kicks. If he c an learn to do a decent cheeky grubber like karmichael hunt used to do, he won't need to know how to pass.
When locky was at 1 with alf and kev in the halves, they often used locky to kick them out of their own half because he had the bigger boot. I imagine they could do the same with isaako.

When locky was at 1 with alf and kev in the halves, they often used locky to kick them out of their own half because he had the bigger boot. I imagine they could do the same with isaako.

From memory locky used to kick torpedos too before the drop punt became standard.

well, at least he wouldn’t have to come off his wing to kick for touch or go for field goal. Because it’s pretty embarrassing that our spine needs their winger to kick for them.

Unread

Active Now

• Old Mate
  • Lozza
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Porthoz
  • Morkel
  • Turks85
  • broncsgoat
  • Rookie Alan
  • theshed
  • GCBRONCO
  • Xzei
  • Fitzy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.