OFFICIAL Isaako released to Titans

Isaako’s performance tonight was shithouse and that try on halftime was inexcusable, however he doesn't have eyes in the back of his head and where were his teammates telling him to put it dead. For me the Isaako experiment is over after tonight and I have been one of his biggest supporters.
As for Dufty. Gus said Dragons have tried to offload him for 2 years and no takers. There are issued not related to football.

Isaako’s performance tonight was shithouse and that try on halftime was inexcusable, however he doesn't have eyes in the back of his head and where were his teammates telling him to put it dead. For me the Isaako experiment is over after tonight and I have been one of his biggest supporters.
As for Dufty. Gus said Dragons have tried to offload him for 2 years and no takers. There are issued not related to football.
Hard disagree. There were 10 seconds left, you don't need players to tell you anything. You are a first grade NRL fullback. Kick it out you dozy prick.

Please...He should have known there was no time on the clock and killed the ball. He has no game awareness and makes unforced errors. He should go to Union. His deficits won't be as obvious there.

18-18, and then comes Isaako with the fucking dumbest play in rugby league history and from there the game was over.
+ to this the countless times the bloke has kicked out on the full off kick off + cannot defend to save his life.
He is cooked at FB, give him to the Tigers ASAP and give Herbie or Cobbo a shot at FB.
Or sign Dufty.
There is no accountability on these players. They **** up week after week and come in and out of the side. Put Glenn Isaako and Milford on immediate gardening leave. Tell flegler its Qld Cup for the season. Put Mead at fullback.

Beside the fact he shouldn’t need someone to tell him to knock it dead, the play was so obvious. Gamble was screaming at him to get in position and when it fell on deaf ears he had to turn to Cobbo and yell at him to cover. obviously it was too little too late and Cobbo didn’t get near it.

He’s not a fullback. Herbie showed more support play in 5 minutes than Isaako has shown all season.

Attachments

• 10C9E53F-D1F8-462A-BB0A-B3F62904411F.jpeg
    10C9E53F-D1F8-462A-BB0A-B3F62904411F.jpeg
    95.2 KB · Views: 144
All players that make the side must take an iq test first
I swear we have some of the dumbest ***** in our team
Maybe recruiting smart players first up might the way to go. Teach them footy and they will do better than the current lot

Bounce back? He makes me miss Maranta for ***** sake. Just admit you’re wrong for once
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

For once??? Unlike most on here I've admitted I was wrong about something more than ten times over the years. I wouldn't help anyway. Direct your anger at the the team, the coach, the club, the moon, covid wherever you wish but I am not the issue. I don't think a bad performance or two is everything. There's still hope.

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • Johnny92
  • I bleed Maroon
  • phoenix
  • Wolfie
  • Fitzy
  • GCBRONCO
  • Sproj
  • Big Del
  • bb_gun
  • Painin the Haas
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • FACTHUNT
  • Jazza
  • Kev_Guz
  • Shane Tronc
  • Manofoneway
  • Manifesto
  • Mr Fourex
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.