OFFICIAL Isaako released to Titans

Reread Lynx000 post. You just keep missing the point. No one argued Isaako's clusterfuck wasn't significant , myself included. I didn't blame anyone else nor did I defend Isaako. Again I say, I simply disputed the claim made by JAHHW about who or what was the pivotal moment.

Everyone understands how important momentum is yet it shifts back and forth in every game. That try on half time, awful as it was was just one of many momentum changes but only one momentum swing changed the game irrevocably and that was being reduced to 12 defenders.
Move on mate, seriously.

I've never seen someone find more and more ways to say the exact same thing, ad nauseam.

Whilst most others have moved on and simply stopped commenting about it, you continue to take up the fight with anyone that can be bothered to disagree with you.

It’s like you have this uncontrollable urge to be right and to prove that anyone who disagrees with you is wrong.

It’s the Internet FFS, who cares.

Move on mate, seriously.

I've never seen someone find more and more ways to say the exact same thing, ad nauseam.

Whilst most others have moved on and simply stopped commenting about it, you continue to take up the fight with anyone that can be bothered to disagree with you.

It’s like you have this uncontrollable urge to be right and to prove that anyone who disagrees with you is wrong.

It’s the Internet FFS, who cares.
It's not about right or wrong. It's about misrepresentation. The fact I'm right is merely a happy coincidence 😉

Reread Lynx000 post. You just keep missing the point. No one argued Isaako's clusterfuck wasn't significant , myself included. I didn't blame anyone else nor did I defend Isaako. Again I say, I simply disputed the claim made by JAHHW about who or what was the pivotal moment.

Everyone understands how important momentum is yet it shifts back and forth in every game. That try on half time, awful as it was was just one of many momentum changes but only one momentum swing changed the game irrevocably and that was being reduced to 12 defenders.

I haven't made a single reference towards your views, I've simply shared my own.

I haven't made a single reference towards your views, I've simply shared my own.
Well, not directly but nevertheless I apologize for any confusion over who said what. Please ,no offense intended. Besides,we're all bored with failure and looking for answers.

Well, not directly but nevertheless I apologize for any confusion over who said what. Please ,no offense intended. Besides,we're all bored with failure and looking for answers.

No worries mate, it's frustrating for all of us and emotions do tend to boil sometimes.

No offense taken.

Imagine if Isaako was even half as good at backing up as Turbo...

I was looking through the ISC team lists to see where Isaako was playing after his dropping and he hasn't been named by any of our feeder clubs

I wouldn't read too much in to that, Souths are required to have their team to the QRL by 4pm Tuesday- they just pick their 17.

Just to add to the debate about Issako, I miss Patty 🙁
given the stuff surrounding Lodge...i think its time we start planting the seed in Pattys mind that from now on hes considered a Prop in our team.

Dont want him on a edge, nor do i want him at 13.....good teams dont run out Carrigan type players at lock no more....

Comparing Asiata and Carrigan is just weird, they are almost opposite type players. Asiata is pretty average unless attacking the line, and Patty is completely useless when inside the opposition 20m.

Active Now

• Organix
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Wolfie
  • Loch Ness Monster
  • Allo
  • Fatboy
  • theshed
  • Brotherdu
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Santa
  • Justwin
  • GCBRONCO
  • I bleed Maroon
  • winslow_wong
  • RodF
  • Old Mate
  • Strop
  • Volvo Driver
  • Xzei
  • porouian
... and 35 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.