OFFICIAL Isaako released to Titans

Yeah Fifita has flopped at the Goldcoast so far. Scored themselves another Taylor; Ash or Dave take you pick.

Goldcoast is where good talent goes to be lazy.
Ash is looking a bit better lately.....playing the 6 outside Fogarty. Running nice shapes and passing really well....if we werent weeded to this idea of Staggs at five-eigth.....Reynolds on the "right" money could be that creative spark outside of Reynolds organising...

But what do i know...?

Ash is looking a bit better lately.....playing the 6 outside Fogarty. Running nice shapes and passing really well....if we werent weeded to this idea of Staggs at five-eigth.....Reynolds on the "right" money could be that creative spark outside of Reynolds organising...

But what do i know...?
Ah yes, the old Reynolds to Reynolds combination would take the game by storm.

F@#k overpriced Stagg. I wouldn't mind Taylor and Dufty on salaries reflecting their situation.

I still actually think they're getting their money's worth out of Fifita.

They had $1.3 million to spend, who else could they get that was available? Fifita was by far the best free agent in the game and one of the most marketable players to boot. Not only is he going to attract media attention and sponsors but he's going to attract other players who want to play alongside him. It also brought the Holbrook some much needed security since the Gold Coast were never going to be this Cinderalla story.

It's also only $1.3 for one season, his remaining years are $1.1 Million. That's high, but again, who else could the Titans reasonably attract with that coin?

I still think if the Gold Coast can finish in the 8 by 2022 it's mission accomplished.

Note to salary cap manager, just because you have money, doesn't mean, you need to spend money. I believe that you can bank unused salary cap? His salary is obscene no matter which paint brush you use. If Walsh and Reynolds went to Titans to be white on rice off Fifita on minimum wage.....

I don't see many people that rate Carrigan but I guarantee his team mates do.

Makes good metres every game and plays big minutes, he won't bust the line or create a try but you need these hard nosed no nonsense style of players to do the business every week.
Sure...and if he didn't have bricks for hands, I'd agree.

They had $1.3 million to spend, who else could they get that was available? Fifita was by far the best free agent in the game and one of the most marketable players to boot. Not only is he going to attract media attention and sponsors but he's going to attract other players who want to play alongside him. It also brought the Holbrook some much needed security since the Gold Coast were never going to be this Cinderalla story.

It's also only $1.3 for one season, his remaining years are $1.1 Million. That's high, but again, who else could the Titans reasonably attract with that coin?

I still think if the Gold Coast can finish in the 8 by 2022 it's mission accomplished.
A spine ?

They could have got Reece Walsh and Adam Reynolds in that 1.1-1.3m

Note to salary cap manager, just because you have money, doesn't mean, you need to spend money. I believe that you can bank unused salary cap? His salary is obscene no matter which paint brush you use. If Walsh and Reynolds went to Titans to be white on rice off Fifita on minimum wage.....
I’m pretty sure that’s not right.

oh you just mean keep it not use it in future years cap

Yeah Fifita has flopped at the Goldcoast so far. Scored themselves another Taylor; Ash or Dave take you pick.

Goldcoast is where good talent goes to be "comfortable".
Fixed

No you have to spend at least $9,000,000 and you can't use that difference in any subsequent years.

They could have got Reece Walsh and Adam Reynolds in that 1.1-1.3m
Why would they want Reece Walsh when they have AJ Brimson? They also have a quality young fullback in Jayden Campbell coming through as well.

And were they available for 2021? They needed to make changes ASAP.

No you have to spend at least $9,000,000 and you can't use that difference in any subsequent years.

Why would they want Reece Walsh when they have AJ Brimson? They also have a quality young fullback in Jayden Campbell coming through as well.

And were they available for 2021? They needed to make changes ASAP.
Weren't they chasing Walsh at one stage?

Weren't they chasing Walsh at one stage?
He was from the Gold Coast system but I don't recall them seriously chasing after him.

They were after Staggs, Coates and Piakura. THey may still be after Tesi Niu as well.

I’m pretty sure that’s not right.

oh you just mean keep it not use it in future years cap
No, I was wrong. You can not bank unused cap and use it at a later point. Interesting proposition though..

Goldcoast is where good talent goes to be lazy.
To be fair, he wanted to play comfortable footy...

To be fair, he wanted to play comfortable footy...
Said by someone who wasn't Fifita so we don't know if it's true. I met someone who said Fifita wanted to play really good footy

to be fair.

Active Now

• Manofoneway
  • Harry Sack
  • sooticus
  • Fitzy
  • bb_gun
  • Sproj
  • Splinter
  • Broncorob
  • MrTickyMcG
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Financeguy
  • Broncosgirl
  • pennywisealfie
  • MrRobot
  • ell.d33
  • broncsgoat
  • winslow_wong
  • ChewThePhatt
  • mystico
  • Locky field goal
... and 26 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.