OFFICIAL Isaako released to Titans

Said by someone who wasn't Fifita so we don't know if it's true. I met someone who said Fifita wanted to play really good footy

to be fair.
His mum said it. His mum is his confidant. Fifita made as much very clear, repeatedly, all the way through his drawn out contract saga as well as the fact he would be advised by her.

Pretty sure she knows him, and the thought process behind making the decision, well enough to make such a comment.

Said by someone who wasn't Fifita so we don't know if it's true. I met someone who said Fifita wanted to play really good footy

to be fair.
It was a direct quote from his mum wasn't it..

I also met someone who said something too.

His mum said it. His mum is his confidant. Fifita made as much very clear, repeatedly, all the way through his drawn out contract saga as well as the fact he would be advised by her.

Pretty sure she knows him, and the thought process behind making the decision, well enough to make such a comment.
Yeah, direct quote from his Mum so that means precisely nothing. He didn't say it so it cannot be attributed to him. Best anyone could say , I mean anyone with integrity could say is his mother thinks he wanted to play comfortable football. Pretty sure it doesn't stand scrutiny and certainly cannot be relied on as an accurate description. It's just someone else's opinion.

It was a direct quote from his mum wasn't it..

I also met someone who said something too.
Correct. It was his MUM'S OPINION. It cannot be claimed that it is his opinion and certainly cannot be said that he would have chosen those words.. It would be dishonest to claim it's his view or his intention. I'm guessing he would say something different.

Yeah, direct quote from his Mum so that means precisely nothing. He didn't say it so it cannot be attributed to him. Best anyone could say , I mean anyone with integrity could say is his mother thinks he wanted to play comfortable football. Pretty sure it doesn't stand scrutiny and certainly cannot be relied on as an accurate description. It's just someone else's opinion.
It must absolutely enrage you when you go to the deli and order a kg of ham, only for them to give you 983g.

After all, how can anyone be so flippant when it was clear you ordered exactly 1000g. No more, no less.

And honestly, that doesn’t even take into account the weight of the bag they put it in. Or how long it’s been since the scales were calibrated. Whether or not there was any moisture on the surface that added to the weight. Or the human error element; did they accidentally have their finger on the scales?

It’s utter madness.

It must absolutely enrage you when you go to the deli and order a kg of ham, only for them to give you 983g.

After all, how can anyone be so flippant when it was clear you ordered exactly 1000g. No more, no less.

And honestly, that doesn’t even take into account the weight of the bag they put it in. Or how long it’s been since the scales were calibrated. Whether or not there was any moisture on the surface that added to the weight. Or the human error element; did they accidentally have their finger on the scales?

It’s utter madness.
Actually I don't have to think about money very much so when I order some ham I'm happy if it's nearish. It's madness to think I'd care about trivialities. In fact, shopping is a breeze and over very carefully as I grab stuff without regard for price. I see it and grab it! Funny you'd think I'd care. One thing I care about ( amongst others ) is unfairness. There's enough of it in this world and so when I hear, see or read about it I try to do my part.

I think shit comments deserve to be called out. Invariably they're based on unreasonable prejudices, jealousy and hate. Just because Fifita correctly chose to take an extraordinary offer doesn't mean he deserve condemnations from softcocks. Blatant lies and misrepresentations, false statements attributed to people all deserve condemnation. I don't know why you care so much about my opinions on things.

I’m almost certain if I order a kilo of ham I’m getting 1.1+ every time, they never come in short and I never say nah take it out.

it’s like they’re trained to extract more money

Actually I don't have to think about money very much so when I order some ham I'm happy if it's nearish. It's madness to think I'd care about trivialities. In fact, shopping is a breeze and over very carefully as I grab stuff without regard for price. I see it and grab it! Funny you'd think I'd care. One thing I care about ( amongst others ) is unfairness. There's enough of it in this world and so when I hear, see or read about it I try to do my part.

I think shit comments deserve to be called out. Invariably they're based on unreasonable prejudices, jealousy and hate. Just because Fifita correctly chose to take an extraordinary offer doesn't mean he deserve condemnations from softcocks. Blatant lies and misrepresentations, false statements attributed to people all deserve condemnation. I don't know why you care so much about my opinions on things.
I struggle to believe someone who is so concerned with unfairness and misrepresentation in this world would ever allow a pimply faced kid to get one over them. I mean; you asked for 1000g and by god you better get 1000g exactly. No more, no less. Otherwise we are no better than wild animals.

Now, before you go raging into your local Woolies demanding a refund (or in @broncsgoat case, to return the excess amount); if you get 983g, you pay for 983g.

So you can relax; there has been no injustice, no misrepresentation. Everything is in order.

Nobody more disappointed to lose Fifita than me but I can see his point if indeed he told his mum he wanted to play ‘comfortable' footy. Seibold's 'Tactical Periodisation' ongoing need to carry notepad and pencil etc etc. The kid clearly just wanted to go out and play footy without all the bullshit. Money helped of course. It did. Can’t blame him - he made the right decision for himself and perhaps he'll return at a time when the Broncos we all know and love return.

Correct. It was his MUM'S OPINION. It cannot be claimed that it is his opinion and certainly cannot be said that he would have chosen those words.. It would be dishonest to claim it's his view or his intention. I'm guessing he would say something different.
Yeah cool Huge. Just as you can guess so can i. And I'm guessing he would have said that he wanted to play comfy footy to his mother. So we'll agree to disagree.

Yeah cool Huge. Just as you can guess so can i. And I'm guessing he would have said that he wanted to play comfy footy to his mother. So we'll agree to disagree.
Alternatively he might not have said anything to Mum and she , when quoted was trying to say 'David wants to play somewhere where he feels comfortable '. Naturally, those that perceive his departure as a betrayal want to believe something else but I feel as though his mum simply spoke poorly.

Maumalo going to the tigers adds to evidence/suggestion that the tigers' chat with isaako was not just a "catch up". They were definitely in talks with isaako while he was under contract. Pretty poor form.

Maumalo going to the tigers adds to evidence/suggestion that the tigers' chat with isaako was not just a "catch up". They were definitely in talks with isaako while he was under contract. Pretty poor form.
Definitely? How does it make it so?

Well yeah but having said that, do they still want him?

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • thenry
  • Lozza
  • john1420
  • Culhwch
  • Sproj
  • broncos4life
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Aldo
  • theshed
  • BroncosAlways
  • Xzei
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.