OFFICIAL Isaako released to Titans

His mum said it. His mum is his confidant. Fifita made as much very clear, repeatedly, all the way through his drawn out contract saga as well as the fact he would be advised by her.

Pretty sure she knows him, and the thought process behind making the decision, well enough to make such a comment.

Judas went to the pot of gold.

She wants a better life for herself & her jailbird hubby & son. 😜

Isaako report- slow start he keeps getting into first receiver but just shovelling it on. One good run from a scrum.

Terrible defence on Berrell try.
I didn’t think he was named. Is he playing fullback ?

He did yep and was pretty non-existent to be honest. There was a moment where Mam looked like a better fullback and he isn't one by any means.

He did yep and was pretty non-existent to be honest. There was a moment where Mam looked like a better fullback and he isn't one by any means.
I watched the second half. Didn’t look like a player trying to prove he’s first grade standard.

I watched the second half. Didn’t look like a player trying to prove he’s first grade standard.
Seems like that with whoever gets dropped. They are all just second graders masquerading as NRL players.

And the match winning try started by Isaako. One poster said he kept getting into first receiver, had one good run and we see he also started the matchwinning try after dragging some defence right before quickly spinning it back left which eventually created the overlap. You'd have to think he was trying at least.

Isaako had a very ordinary game. That play in the last try may have been his best of the afternoon and that was turning it back inside to a middle forward to ended up throwing the money pass.

The match winning try was started from an Oates break which had the Seagulls back-peddling. He started the opportunity and finished it.

Isaako had a very ordinary game. That play in the last try may have been his best of the afternoon and that was turning it back inside to a middle forward to ended up throwing the money pass.

The match winning try was started from an Oates break which had the Seagulls back-peddling. He started the opportunity and finished it.
Two ways to look at it. I'll watch a replay. I didn't say he had a great game but as I pointed out, a poster said he kept getting into first receiver so that's a piece of evidence that shows he was trying as he doesn't do that in firsts. You call his game 'very ordinary ' and from that we would expect his stats to be very ordinary, right? Wonder what they're like.

And the match winning try started by Isaako. One poster said he kept getting into first receiver, had one good run and we see he also started the matchwinning try after dragging some defence right before quickly spinning it back left which eventually created the overlap. You'd have to think he was trying at least.
I try to be pretty fair outside of my postgame meltdowns but I watched the second half and didn’t see anything to get excited about. No first receiver action in the second half from what I saw.

Two ways to look at it. I'll watch a replay. I didn't say he had a great game but as I pointed out, a poster said he kept getting into first receiver so that's a piece of evidence that shows he was trying as he doesn't do that in firsts. You call his game 'very ordinary ' and from that we would expect his stats to be very ordinary, right? Wonder what they're like.
10 runs, 102m.
22m on kick returns.
14 PCM.
3 tackle breaks.
1 offload.
12 tackles, no misses.
1 error.
1 conversion attempt (missed).

For comparison -

Ben Farr -
15 runs, 149m.
52m on kick returns.
0 tackle breaks.
33m PCM.
1 offload.
3 tackles, 2 missed.
0 errors.

10 runs, 102m.
22m on kick returns.
14 PCM.
3 tackle breaks.
1 offload.
12 tackles, no misses.
1 error.
1 conversion attempt (missed).

For comparison -

Ben Farr -
15 runs, 149m.
52m on kick returns.
0 tackle breaks.
33m PCM.
1 offload.
3 tackles, 2 missed.
0 errors.
So, not too bad overall. Fair to say he wasn't kicking stones. I hope he improves and demands reinstatement because it would be great for the Broncos and consequently everyone else.

So, not too bad overall. Fair to say he wasn't kicking stones. I hope he improves and demands reinstatement because it would be great for the Broncos and consequently everyone else.
Yeah wasn’t bad but definitely not what you’d expect from a seasoned first grader. I expected his footwork to have caused more trouble but wasn’t to be. He had a couple of minor defensive lapses as he is wont to do.

Active Now

• Jedhead
  • unnerv1ng
  • Dash
  • theshed
  • Xzei
  • Porthoz
  • FACTHUNT
  • Broncosarethebest
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.