OFFICIAL Isaako released to Titans

There was a game on the weekend, the dying seconds of the first half and one team (I think perhaps the storm) put through a grubber that was sitting up in goal, and the defending winger (the young kiwi one??) grabbed the ball and took it dead. Frickin genius.
This is going to revolutionise the game!

There was a game on the weekend, the dying seconds of the first half and one team (I think perhaps the storm) put through a grubber that was sitting up in goal, and the defending winger (the young kiwi one??) grabbed the ball and took it dead. Frickin genius.

Origin play

So, not too bad overall. Fair to say he wasn't kicking stones. I hope he improves and demands reinstatement because it would be great for the Broncos and consequently everyone else.
Yep, hard to say without context, but with admittedly having not watched the game, it appears he didn’t sit back and sulk which is a positive sign.

Honestly this fucking dribble has derailed the entire thread. Back on track fellas!
A thread about Isaako being shit is derailed because a poster says Isaako was shit and another disagreed?

Seriously? Methinks you've posted in the wrong thread.

A thread about Isaako being shit is derailed because a poster says Isaako was shit and another disagreed?

Seriously? Methinks you've posted in the wrong thread.
Mate nobody cares about you arguing with every single person on this forum big noting yourself. Nobody cares about your apartment making $300k before you move in or that you don’t check pricing before you purchase food because you’re so rich. What we do care about is the fact that you got scammed by a Nigerian prince buying tickets to a footy game.

Mate nobody cares about you arguing with every single person on this forum big noting yourself. Nobody cares about your apartment making $300k before you move in or that you don’t check pricing before you purchase food because you’re so rich. What we do care about is the fact that you got scammed by a Nigerian prince buying tickets to a footy game.
Nobody cares? Mmm, I'll need evidence of that. Some 7.8 billion affidavits should do it. Off you go. Oh, and stop derailing the thread with personal attacks. This threads about how shit Isaako is.

Nobody cares? Mmm, I'll need evidence of that. Some 7.8 billion affidavits should do it. Off you go. Oh, and stop derailing the thread with personal attacks. This threads about how shit Isaako is.
Practice what you preach brick wall. Isaako is shit that’s why he is where he is. Now don’t go to your one play and pull stats out of your ass old man I’m not interested. End of story.

Isaako needs to go away for a few weeks and work on this play.

Practice what you preach brick wall. Isaako is shit that’s why he is where he is. Now don’t go to your one play and pull stats out of your ass old man I’m not interested. End of story.
Ah, the wisdom of a 32 year old. By the way, not my stats. You do seem really interested in everything I write. You sure you don't fancy wrinkly cox?

Ah, the wisdom of a 32 year old. By the way, not my stats. You do seem really interested in everything I write. You sure you don't fancy wrinkly cox?
Nice assumption. Keep fiddling yourself in your nursing home chair one of the nurses might accidentally touch it for you one day. Thanks for sharing Huge 👋

Haha you are pathetic oh and delusional!!
Well, you did start the ball rolling. Post 395. Was unnecessary, provocative and I was entitled to post in this thread. It was already 'on topic' and was addressing directly the claim in the topics header.

Well, you did start the ball rolling. Post 395. Was unnecessary, provocative and I was entitled to post in this thread. It was already 'on topic' and was addressing directly the claim in the topics header.
Was it aimed at you… no it wasn’t it… did you play the victim card and involve yourself… yes you did.

Isaako needs way more involvment, same problem we had with Boyd, all the good fullbacks are averaging competition high run meters while Broncos Fullbacks barely break 100.

Thats because they are not demanding the ball in attack, stats don't tell the whole story each game sure but when on average its a similar story a picture is drawn.

This is the main reason I want Herbie at Fullback because he gets involved and is by far out best meter gaining outside back, put him in FB and he will get involved, the rest of his game might not be there but it's worth a try, we have the best forwards in the competition for creating 2nd phase the amount of opportunities we are losing with lazy uninvolved fullbacks is fucked.

Active Now

• Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.