OFFICIAL Isaako released to Titans

I’m as big of a critic as anyone of Isaako but there’s some really positive quotes from him in the currier mail at the moment, if @McHunt would do us the honours.

There's not much in it, just "learn from my mistakes, train hard play wherever they want me, blah blah" usually fluff pieces.

There's not much in it, just "learn from my mistakes, train hard play wherever they want me, blah blah" usually fluff pieces.
Thats the exactly the attitude you want from a player in your squad.
If he is devoted to the side and is willing to put the effort in, then he should have all right to be picked.
Issako still has plenty of skills and potential so he has as much chance as any of our young backs to be in our backline.

Thats the exactly the attitude you want from a player in your squad.
If he is devoted to the side and is willing to put the effort in, then he should have all right to be picked.
Issako still has plenty of skills and potential so he has as much chance as any of our young backs to be in our backline.

They're all trained to whip out these lines mate, never heard a bloke say "yeah, nah.. not really going to put in this year"

He had his chance for us at fullback, he will see out the contract on the wing and then I reckon he will be off to England

They're all trained to whip out these lines mate, never heard a bloke say "yeah, nah.. not really going to put in this year"

He had his chance for us at fullback, he will see out the contract on the wing and then I reckon he will be off to England
Yes they all say it I agree but he should still have the chance along with everyone else.

Plenty of our players weren’t saying it over the last few seasons. Oates, and Milford for example.

Isaako will hopefully be the *big name* that the Dolphins can finally land.
Don‘t want him in our 17, I think he’s had his chances.

He and Coates were both practically useless at starting sets off on the front foot.

I noticed straight away Cobbo was making more metres than Coates .
Makes post contact metres . Coates and Isaako often lose ground in the tackle . And Isaako`s ball carry is one of the most insecure I have seen in a lot of years of watching Rugby League .

Active Now

• I bleed Maroon
  • Spoon
  • Broncorob
  • Foordy
  • bb_gun
  • ivanhungryjak
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.