International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
Monday Bunker: Refs put whistles away in Golden Point thriller

Outrage over field goal obstructions

The Daily Telegraph
10 minutes ago

Last edited by a moderator:
Annesley has confirm that as long as Boyd is behind the ruck, he is allowed to be there ... he can't move to block Gutherson, however.

Annesley even said he is permitted to stand next to the dummy half ...

Crawley, fucking moron ... the reason the commentators didn't blow up about it, is because unlike you, they actually know the rules

Parramatta lost ... DEAL WITH IT

Last edited:
Draw after 80 minutes. If you can't win a game of footy in 80 minutes in the modern game, you probably don't deserve to.

Ah, of course..
Another article not on how well Brisbane did to win it, rather how the other team were dudded..
I'd have to go back and watch it but, I am sure if I slow mo that last play the ball, I reckon I'll be able to find a couple of Parra blokes that came off their 10 a little early.
2 can play this game, Crawley.
Back to praising Wayne and reporting on Souffs champ.

Last edited:
Ah, of course..
Another article not on how well Brisbane did to win it, rather how the other team were dudded..
I'd have to go back and watch it but, I am sure if I slow mo that last play the ball, I reckon I'll be able to find a couple of Parra blokes that came off their 10 a little early.
2 can play this game, Crawley.
Back to praising Wayne and reporting on Souffs champ.

you wouldn't have to use slow-mo ... Parra were doing it all night

We would have won it without needing golden point if Klein didn't try to screw us over with the numerous bullcrap knock ons he called against us.

The double knock on by Parra on their line then the strip on Milf that went backwards on our line were disgraceful.

Last edited:
We haven't even won anything yet and the siege mentality is already alive and well boys. The hate is coming from everywhere lately. That's how scary our squad is shaping to be over the next 5-10 years. The ***** are afraid and this is the only way they can express it enough to an audience to consider themselves satisfied.

There's no surer sign of great things to come. Revel in it. I do :smoker:

Crawley is very upset about Bennett being given the boot lol.

Did Crawley also comment on the foul play/excessive force from Roberts on the last minute into the back of our guy on the ground? That would have been 2 points in front of the post.

Let them whinge. If you go back and watch Gutherson moves forward before Fifita even plays the ball so he was technically offside anyway. You need to ask yourself why the unusually long drawn out whinge.

The hidden agenda here is manufacturing a situation that makes the Eels seemed hard done by to get the refs feeling vulnerable in the hope they get all the 50/50 calls if we meet up again in the finals. They do it every year. And they do the same thing every year in origin when Qld win the first one.

also Crawley you dip shit ... what about the high tackle on Segeyaro immediately before Fifita swatted Parramatta defenders off him like flys

Annesley has confirm that as long as Boyd is behind the ruck, he is allowed to be there ... he can't move to block Gutherson, however.

Annesley even said he is permitted to stand next to the dummy half ...

Crawley, fucking moron ... the reason the commentators didn't blow up about it, is because unlike you, they actually know the rules

Parramatta lost ... DEAL WITH IT
And more to the point, from memory there was a strong argument that Gutherson was not square at marker (like McCullough earlier) and it should have been a penalty to us.

Paul Crawley, WB's pet journalist.

also Crawley you dip shit ... what about the high tackle on Segeyaro immediately before Fifita swatted Parramatta defenders off him like flys
That's the heart of the matter. I was scrolling down through the posts and was waiting to see this comment. You notice the irrational thinking a great many are afflicted with when the reader understands that those who are paid to write stories are as biased as the common forum poster.

I've watched the game three times and Parra most certainly got the better of the reffing. The forward pass ruling was spot on as far as I could tell with my terrible view but the perfectly placed linesman had no doubt, it was not the refs call. As for the blocker...legal, end of.

Imagine if you lost a GF because a team had not only 3 players illegally in-line with a scrum (not the 5 metres back), and when that still didn’t work, multiple blockers who deliberately change their line on their next FG attempt. Boo fucking Hoo Sydney. Next thing Rothfield will be telling us 9 Sydney teams is perfect adequate and someone who is Not The Sharks should be relocated to Brisbane.

Next thing Rothfield will be telling us 9 Sydney teams is perfect adequate and someone who is Not The Sharks should be relocated to Brisbane.
Uh, is that sarcasm? Because today he was rambling drunkenly about how the Sydney teams should be left alone and the Titans moved to Brisbane.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Aldo
  • BroncosAlways
  • Xzei
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Manifesto
  • sooticus
  • lynx000
  • broncsgoat
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.