NEWS "It was so obvious": how Parra were ripped off

Next thing Rothfield will be telling us 9 Sydney teams is perfect adequate and someone who is Not The Sharks should be relocated to Brisbane.

He has already done that on the Sunday Triple M show. He was saying it should be the Gold Coast moving and Gordy was saying it should be a Sydney team.

The back and forward verbal was a game of who could defend their conflict of interest the most!

Oh I didn’t realise that journalist actually had a proper name. I thought his name to this day was Bennett Mouthpiece.

Just another one to add to the conflict of interest bitchfest amongst journos. This is a journo whose brother was employed by Bennett at Newcastle for **** sake. Of course he is going to not upset the hand that feeds him. He should be banned from commenting on Brisbane and Souths just like Buzz should be banned about talking about Cronulla and Gorden with the Gold Coast. Amateur hour

Uh, is that sarcasm? Because today he was rambling drunkenly about how the Sydney teams should be left alone and the Titans moved to Brisbane.

Yeah I heard. I posted it to highlight that in the NRL, there is always an “expert” who thinks that the public are unaware of their bias.

Active Now

• KateBroncos1812
  • Xzei
  • GCBRONCO
  • Rambstien
  • HarryAllan7
  • Jedhead
  • Johnny92
  • Jazza
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Big Del
  • Lurker
  • bert_lifts
  • FACTHUNT
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.