NEWS "It's finals or fail" - Adam Reynolds

Cobbo kicked 4/6 round one in MM-2020. Didn’t get a goal in 2019 in MM and never kicked a goal in ISC.

I am sure I recollect him kicking in QLD Cup, sure of it. At least once anyway.

Gamble if in the side has also slotted some if I remember correctly
I don't think we've ever had the amount of decent goal kickers we have now. We've almost always struggled with goal kickers except the De Vere days but even then we had no reliable backup.

I don't think we've ever had the amount of decent goal kickers we have now. We've almost always struggled with goal kickers except the De Vere days but even then we had no reliable backup.
Yeah that's very true and you look at sides like the roosters and storm who for most parts their first choice wasn't very reliable at all this season.
Reynolds will be first choice no doubt but to have a possible 3 decent backup kickers in the 17 so real stress if Reynolds has a niggerly injury

Yeah that's very true and you look at sides like the roosters and storm who for most parts their first choice wasn't very reliable at all this season.
Reynolds will be first choice no doubt but to have a possible 3 decent backup kickers in the 17 so real stress if Reynolds has a niggerly injury
Hold up, a what injury??

Reynolds would be first choice no matter what, not sure if you're being serious but Reynolds is arguably the best goal kicker in the game, I'd probably only rank Cleary above him but even then it's not clear cut.
I agree Reynolds should and will be kicker, but what I think is getting overlooked is it would be great to have Reynolds grabbing a water and talking to the team in a huddle post try as well. Wonder if it will fall to capewell to talk to them/take on a captain-like role then

I agree Reynolds should and will be kicker, but what I think is getting overlooked is it would be great to have Reynolds grabbing a water and talking to the team in a huddle post try as well. Wonder if it will fall to capewell to talk to them/take on a captain-like role then
You make a great point here. Well done.

I agree with the post below this, an excellent point indeed.

What a sad indictment on the club when the 2 players we’re talking about as leaders have just arrived at the club.

We are also relying on James to provide some leadership off the bench as well as around the club.

What makes it worse is that the experienced players we’ve had since Hodges and Parker weren’t leaders either.

It’s little wonder we plummeted as hard as we did.

What a sad indictment on the club when the 2 players we’re talking about as leaders have just arrived at the club.

We are also relying on James to provide some leadership off the bench as well as around the club.

What makes it worse is that the experienced players we’ve had since Hodges and Parker weren’t leaders either.

It’s little wonder we plummeted as hard as we did.

Yep you are right but kudos to the management team and coach for recognising the gaping leadership void and doing something amazing about it.

Active Now

• Justwin
  • Strop
  • Jedhead
  • armchair
  • Broncosgirl
  • mrtij
  • broncoscope
  • heartly87
  • Bish
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Johnny92
  • Behold
  • Sproj
  • bert_lifts
  • Fozz
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Dony Eliakim
  • NSW stables
  • RodF
  • Footy Fanatic
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.