It's happening: News LTD calls for Seibold sacking

McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
Currently top story on the Courier Mail.

Screenshot 2020 07 04 The Courier Mail Breaking News Headlines for Brisbane and Queensland Cou

Badel declares war:

"Brisbane’s board should call an emergency meeting on Sunday to discuss sacking Anthony Seibold after the Broncos inexplicably crashed to their sixth consecutive defeat against the lowly Warriors in Gosford. The Broncos board have pledged unqualified support for Seibold but the coach must now be in the firing line after Brisbane blew a 10-0 lead to lose 26-16 to a Warriors team that are low on troops and stranded in Australia. "

"Based on this latest debacle, Seibold should resign. Seibold said he would know if he’s not the right man to lead the Broncos and six straight defeats is evidence he can’t stop the rot. If Seibold won’t walk, the Broncos board should have the courage to fire him. "

Copyright @Kimlo

Once again, getting his ideas from BHQ.

McHunt

Last edited:
Well the players are lazy and the coach isn't holding them accountable, that's on the coach.

If the players don't put in on the field you make them accountable, if you can't drop them then you flog them at training until they get used to working for 80 minutes.

Well the players are lazy and the coach isn't holding them accountable, that's on the coach.

If the players don't put in on the field you make them accountable, if you can't drop them then you flog them at training until they get used to working for 80 minutes.

id just like to see us train defence for a week.....dont worry about structures and set plays...

defend defend defend....just practice that...

but....what do I know....

id just like to see us train defence for a week.....dont worry about structures and set plays...

defend defend defend....just practice that...

but....what do I know....
Did you see us in the attacking 20 tonight? We obviously don’t worry about structures or set plays at all

Get rid of him.
Get rid of any entitled seniors players and any entitled rookies.
Get some Egyptians to chases Moses away.
Comment of the year, you win the internet.

Did you see us in the attacking 20 tonight? We obviously don’t worry about structures or set plays at all

That's a big part of why a team needs a leader

Short of Nolan and Seibold sacked and White resigning, it won't satiate the mob....

Short of Nolan and Seibold sacked and White resigning, it won't satiate the mob....
White is already gone at the end of the year, but surely there's some board member resignations along with Seibold's sacking. They can't just sack him and say they've done their job. They've monumentally fucked up and are to blame even more than Seibold.

Don't get me wrong, that was a question, not so much a statement. Seibold has gotta go. I just wonder how long until people attack Kevvie.

Don't get me wrong, that was a question, not so much a statement. Seibold has gotta go. I just wonder how long until people attack Kevvie.
He gets until next season to show improvement. I wouldn't expect him to make us look like top 4 in a few weeks. But if round 12 next year we're not better than we are now, then he would be under the same pressure.

Let's be realistic though, it's not actually possible to do worse, so Walters would come in at a good time, with no pressure, and only potential positives.

I'll tell ya what, Cooper Cronk would one day make an excellent coach if he decides to go down that path.

His understanding of and appreciation for so many different facets of the game is impressive.

Active Now

• KateBroncos1812
  • theshed
  • Johnny92
  • Bish
  • Fitzy
  • Xzei
  • Bronx48
  • I bleed Maroon
  • broncsgoat
  • jd87
  • Strop
  • kiwi2
  • Waynesaurus
  • lynx000
  • Midean
  • Lazza
  • TwoLeftFeet
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.