International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Turpin j 190510 jo 1827

Broncos rookie Jake Turpin wants to prove himself an NRL quality player

May 20, 2019

Source: Courier Mail

Last edited by a moderator:
The staff actually tease him calling him a lucky charm when blind Freddy can tell he has been performing and is a way better option in attack. It's not fucking luck...You make your own luck ffs.

View attachment 5258

NSW Origin coach Brad Fittler, who was at Brisbane’s 15-10 win over Sydney Roosters last week, said that “with Turpin and Segeyaro, they are a different team now’’.

Yes we are. Let's stick with this spine until Darius announces his retirement after we win the Grand Final.

McCullough’s last two seasons are in his favour, hopefully they tell him he’ll be a back up player if he wants to stay.

Macca is indefatigable... the media really talks him up way too much. This article suggests Macca will walk straight back into the starting side and then sign a contract for life. I guarantee turpins performances will attract other clubs and the guy will walk if Macca isn’t moved on.

Macca is indefatigable... the media really talks him up way too much. This article suggests Macca will walk straight back into the starting side and then sign a contract for life. I guarantee turpins performances will attract other clubs and the guy will walk if Macca isn’t moved on.

Yep, spot on. Surely Sebs is having the same thoughts by now..

But won't he just walk straight back in?
Is Turpin even in our top 30??

I’ve never really understood this, why would clubs give players options in their favour in contracts?

just another incentive to sign on the dotted line.

Bring Macca back through Q Cup, let him work on his game a bit there.... Might take 12+ weeks.

Active Now

• Locky's Left Boot
  • Morkel
  • Lozza
  • Dash
  • winslow_wong
  • Harry Sack
  • Broncosgirl
  • Mustafur
  • Organix
  • Scorchie
  • Fitzy
  • Johnny92
  • broncos4life
  • Sproj
  • bazza
  • Skyblues87
  • Rough and Ready
  • LittleDavey
  • Horseheadsup
  • Foordy
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.