NEWS Jack Bird: Brisbane was too hard

Tronc, Gorrell, Waddell should probably be in there.

If we go back further, Richard Swain replaced Luke Priddis in his prime, and Stuart Kelly was rubbish too.

Tronc, Gorrell, Waddell should probably be in there.

If we go back further, Richard Swain replaced Luke Priddis in his prime, and Stuart Kelly was rubbish too.
Waddell was only ever depth and was never bought with an expectation he would be a regular starter. In his games he tried his best and only had one bad half in the games he did get. Otherwise he did a steady if unspectacular job. He can hold his head up unlike many others in the list. Definitely should not be in a worst list.

He's done nothing with the Dragons that suggests to me he would have kicked on for us if he were injury free. He's their problem now, along with a bunch of other rotten fish we managed to throw overboard, and that's fine by me.

He's done nothing with the Dragons that suggests to me he would have kicked on for us if he were injury free. He's their problem now, along with a bunch of other rotten fish we managed to throw overboard, and that's fine by me.
He is massively overrated

It's a Paul White deal remember, so we likely still own the fish with a 7 year player option in the fish's favour. It costs 15 million dollars a year plus options.

EDIT: Cut the personal jibes out

His best game has been 5/8. He looked really good there.

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • bb_gun
  • simplythebest
  • BroncosAlways
  • Johnny92
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Wolfie
  • Broncosgirl
  • john1420
  • Old Mate
  • Xzei
  • HarryAllan7
  • Stix
  • Fitzy
  • mrslong
  • Porthoz
  • Brocko
  • johnny plath
  • Financeguy
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.