NEWS Jack Bird requests release - free to negotiate elsewhere

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013

All over red rover. What a disaster of a signing lol and amazingly symbolic of the shambles that this clubs roster management has been for far too long.

Last edited:
And this ladies and gentlemen is why you do a thorough medical assessment before signing someone.. fucking hell what a waste

Pointless signing and exits as the third worst signing in Broncs history behind Barba and Kennedy, that is not a good rung to be on.

Last edited:
Pointless signing and exits as the third worst signing in Broncs history behind Barba and Kennedy, that is not a good rung to be on.

I'd say he's worse, as he was way more expensive and only had a handful of good games and a bunch of games where he probably dropped 3 seasons worth of ball.

Last edited:
Lets hope the article is true, and Jack in fact asked for the release, if so, we shouldn't be footing any of the bill.
And if we all go about 2yrs back, Jack was rumoured to have had signed between well.. 600k-1.2mill. We should be good to go for anyone now, Rorters style!!

Hard to argue the merit of his signing after the fact but he was a gun before he came here. Also couldn’t argue with the assertion of him being our worst value for money signing ever, but I really feel like he’s ready to explode. Super disappointed he’s leaving.

If and its a big if, he can stay fit somewhere he is going to fucking carve up like he was at cronulla and we are going to wish he stayed. Again, big if and we had heard previously he wanted to go back to nsw anyways

Boyd to 4
4th circle of hell?

IbejwIeJEb 1397021727397

Last edited:
I really like Jack, but if he doesnt want to be here, no point keeping him. Ridiculous to think we let go of a center who would have crawled across broken glass to play for us and now we are down to one genuine NRL center.

Bird just put on his Insta that it’s all a load of shit??

Unread

Active Now

• Morkel
  • Broncosgirl
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Fitzy
  • I bleed Maroon
  • winslow_wong
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.