Jack Bird Discussion

The carrot of wayne?

0dcd3033a8ecaa55e41c93f9843ea2f3--disgusted-gif-funny-videos.jpg

It's not the carrot of Wayne. We have paid him the most money out of all of the offers. Full stop. And we have paid him big bucks to play 5/8 alongside Milford at 7. He wont be playing centre.

It's not the carrot of Wayne. We have paid him the most money out of all of the offers. Full stop. And we have paid him big bucks to play 5/8 alongside Milford at 7. He wont be playing centre.

Why ... because Weidler says our offer was the biggest.

You believe wiedler? You're an idiot. I'm sorry, I wish there was a better way to say that.

You seem so sure ! Im going with center .

Hmmm...Weidler article with absolutely no sources as per usual vs article with quotes from actual people (Lockyer no less!). I sure know I'd be going with the weidler article.

Centre it may well be then.
This sets off alarm bells for me. If this guy walks away from a premiership winning team because he is not getting enough Ball, is he going to do the same if we direct play down roberts side for an attacking weakness, or after his winger bobbles a few. I hope its more that he rates bennet, but if as the article says, its for the tactics, he may be somewhat disruptive, and we may end up with an expensive reserve player. I dont want another mundine in the team who thinks he is the best and the others just make the numbers.

This sets off alarm bells for me. If this guy walks away from a premiership winning team because he is not getting enough Ball, is he going to do the same if we direct play down roberts side for an attacking weakness, or after his winger bobbles a few. I hope its more that he rates bennet, but if as the article says, its for the tactics, he may be somewhat disruptive, and we may end up with an expensive reserve player. I dont want another mundine in the team who thinks he is the best and the others just make the numbers.

Who says this is why he is leaving? Are there any quotes from Bird himself, saying that he wants the ball more, and he will only go to a club that can guarantee him a spine position? Or is it purely media speculation?

Bennett has history with Bird. It's entirely possible, near on probable, that Bird just wants to play under Bennett. Sometimes players, for all their perceived success, may not be entirely happy with the club they are at, and look for a change and new challenge in a new environment. Maybe the media could explore this angle?

Actually like both these blokes. Maloney's a funny bugger and Wade's one tough hombre.
Maloney isn't too bad. He's more a serial pest than an out and out grub. Can't deny his ability either, he's proven himself in multiple teams.

Wade Graham is right down there with Peptide Paul though.

Are we seriously grading the grubbiness of NSW players?

Maloney is the most penalised player in the NRL and he is a little smart arse

He is gutless. Look at him and Corey Parker In origin last year. I don't mind players who want to niggle and wind up others, but when they then hide behind others it shows the sort of coward they are.

Unread

Active Now

• kiwibronco
  • Jedhead
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.