Jake was fantastic

Win or lose this game will show a lot about whether we have moved forward culturally. Fifita should have a target on him all night, they should be wanting to destroy him.

Part of what I view as the main culturally problem over the last few years was summed up how it was all hugs and high fives when he announced he was going. If they are serious they should have a point to prove.

Win or lose this game will show a lot about whether we have moved forward culturally. Fifita should have a target on him all night, they should be wanting to destroy him.

Part of what I view as the main culturally problem over the last few years was summed up how it was all hugs and high fives when he announced he was going. If they are serious they should have a point to prove.
There is almost no chance that it won't all be hugs and high fives. It just doesn't happen like that anymore these days.

The fans care about this stuff way more than the players do. They likely always have, but it certainly appears to be more the case today than ever before.

But, it's just a game. Isn't?

Active Now

• marw
  • Browny
  • Broncosgirl
  • Xzei
  • RolledOates
  • Fozz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.